Helena & Christopher, Demi & Ashton (2021) Part #1

Demi and Ashton were way better when they had their own apartment rather than sharing a house, i liked them and seeing them on their own, this whole cohabitation is just weird like the Otto and Lola one, also i miss THAT camera in bedroom in previous Demi's place 😁

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, coolcucumber said:

Demi and Ashton were way better when they had their own apartment rather than sharing a house, i liked them and seeing them on their own, this whole cohabitation is just weird like the Otto and Lola one, also i miss THAT camera in bedroom in previous Demi's place 😁

Fully agree. Not a good idea for them living together. 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, coolcucumber said:

Totally agree. Demi has little sex and the cams don't show much.
Helena has become apathetic and is dedicated only to video games. Those rare times that she has sex, she doesn't participate and it seems like she only does it to please Chris.

3 hours ago, coolcucumber said:

I don't see much difference in their life habits. Maybe cause don't expect them to have orgie and between losing them or having them together, is better like this
At least here they look a "little bit" more natural when having sex, it's not always only Demi forcing her fanny inside the same angle cam to fuck, that put them in the "chaturbate" category

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Sparkles said:

I don't see much difference in their life habits. Maybe cause don't expect them to have orgie and between losing them or having them together, is better like this
At least here they look a "little bit" more natural when having sex, it's not always only Demi forcing her fanny inside the same angle cam to fuck, that put them in the "chaturbate" category

And what about Helena ?

2 hours ago, Sparkles said:

I totally agree. the problem is that some people expect couples to swap partners if they live in the same apartment 😁  there are too many of these idiotic comments on Lola & Otto's topic too 😂

• Like 2

23 minutes ago, budda said:

And what about Helena ?

Helena also stopped fucking just for the cams angles, but that doesn't come from this place. Last weeks in their old apartment she already had started to be more natural

• Like 3

4 hours ago, bluewinner said:

there are too many of these idiotic comments on Lola & Otto's topic too 😂

Well that is all Otto & Lola fault there. They began the stupid teasing and silly games and of course then people expect more. Hope & Yan should move to an own place ASAP...