Helena & Christopher, Demi & Ashton (2021) Part #1

55 minutes ago, x192023 said:

I swear this is all this child does 😁

hey dude look behind you!

not sure whom is worse him or Ken.

bring back the good ole days with vhtv

and Elliot getting to be as bad!

They are probably bored shitless,how would you feel being banged up all day with the only option is fucking to get views and earn money :biggrin: May sound good at first but the novelty soon wears off i expect. Yeah you can go out but what have you got to look forward to on your return?....More fucking :biggrin:

• Haha 1

45 minutes ago, Robwin said:

They are probably bored shitless,how would you feel being banged up all day with the only option is fucking to get views and earn money :biggrin: May sound good at first but the novelty soon wears off i expect. Yeah you can go out but what have you got to look forward to on your return?....More fucking :biggrin:

With that behind me, doubt I would get tired of it very soon 😛

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, Robwin said:

Maybe time to go out, meet people, invite them, have a good time. Maybe the party will be sexy, maybe not. But at least they will meet some different people and attract some interest from viewers again. I agree the place is boring. Nothing to solve with more fucking. 

• Like 2