Sadie (2021) Part #4

Le 3/28/2021 à 11:32 PM, purplewrap a dit :

Has one of the girls got a pad on? 😉😛

I think you are talking about A&S, the pad is a possible hypothesis😄, but I think more about a certain independence to have sex when they feel like it without worrying too much about the rest.
They are only there as guests but sometimes they put on a very interesting show full of spontaneity and sincerity. Just look at the replay, especially when they were at Elaine's.
But it is sure that they do not conform to the usual laws of most residents.
They don't show off like sex robots, and they know how to transmit a bit of real life on the VH planet, but for that you have to follow them a bit and listen to them talk.
To a certain extent, they can be compared to the couple Nina and Kyra.
You either like it or you don't, I like it... it's a change.😊

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Pierrecaty said:

I think you are talking about A&S, the pad is a possible hypothesis😄, but I think more about a certain independence to have sex when they feel like it without worrying too much about the rest.
They are only there as guests but sometimes they put on a very interesting show full of spontaneity and sincerity. Just look at the replay, especially when they were at Elaine's.
But it is sure that they do not conform to the usual laws of most residents.
They don't show off like sex robots, and they know how to transmit a bit of real life on the VH planet, but for that you have to follow them a bit and listen to them talk.
To a certain extent, they can be compared to the couple Nina and Kyra.
You either like it or you don't, I like it... it's a change.😊

He is referring to the feminine product for when they have their period.

• Like 1