Sadie (2021) Part #4

Il y a 5 heures, jabbath1987 a dit :

They are way hotter than N&K

Yes and no, N&K have lost some of their libido as they've gotten older, but in their time on RLC it was still hot. Remember their 3-some with Irena and also with another one whose name I forgot. On the other hand, they have always remained faithful to their homosexuality, I don't know of any affair with men.
Moreover, they are married, you will tell me that one does not preclude the other, but for them marriage is an intangible and extremely symbolic value in a country where homosexuality is not particularly well accepted.
But on the other hand, you are right, since they switched to VH, they seem to be less motivated, and even give the impression of being bored. They'd better quit, but they still have a very large fan club that followed them on VH.

2 minutes ago, Pierrecaty said:

Yes and no, N&K have lost some of their libido as they've gotten older, but in their time on RLC it was still hot. Remember their 3-some with Irena and also with another one whose name I forgot. On the other hand, they have always remained faithful to their homosexuality, I don't know of any affair with men.
Moreover, they are married, you will tell me that one does not preclude the other, but for them marriage is an intangible and extremely symbolic value in a country where homosexuality is not particularly well accepted.
But on the other hand, you are right, since they switched to VH, they seem to be less motivated, and even give the impression of being bored. They'd better quit, but they still have a very large fan club that followed them on VH.

I never watched them on RLC...

40 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

I never watched them on RLC...

For me the big difference about Nina and Kira is that they are a real couple that has lasted for several years.
So yes it's not always exciting, but it's still more interesting than participants who join VHTV just to do the show and make money, which is still the general trend of this site.

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, moos54 said:

For me the big difference about Nina and Kira is that they are a real couple that has lasted for several years.
So yes it's not always exciting, but it's still more interesting than participants who join VHTV just to do the show and make money, which is still the general trend of this site.

I understand you. I am just not interested in them... 

il y a 25 minutes, moos54 a dit :

I totally agree with you. N&K are a solid and faithful couple, RLC was particularly fond of this kind of couple, VH is unfortunately more inclined to robotic sex.
As for A&S it is difficult to judge them because they don't have an apartment. The image they give themselves is that of a non-swapping and purely lesbian couple. Where is the truth? Difficult to judge, what is sure is that N&K have never participated in the kind of parties as Sadie or Elaine conceive them