B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #30 (March)

so who says Bogdan does not have a side woman,i am not saying he does but he certainly spends a lot of nights off cam and true once in awhile Nelly is gone too and he does not strike me as a guy that has sleep overs at his buddys, so even if they have their own off cam apt why would he go stay there and leave Nelly back at B4 for 2 or 3 nights at a time 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, EMMETT111 said:

so who says Bogdan does not have a side woman,i am not saying he does but he certainly spends a lot of nights off cam and true once in awhile Nelly is gone too and he does not strike me as a guy that has sleep overs at his buddys, so even if they have their own off cam apt why would he go stay there and leave Nelly back at B4 for 2 or 3 nights at a time 

Wow the guys a machine, between him banging Holly,Meg (In the garage according to several on here)and Martina when he gives her a lift home 🚕(took too long must of stopped to shag)

He must be shattered. 🛏️

• Haha 4

42 minutes ago, mspanker said:

Wow the guys a machine, between him banging Holly,Meg (In the garage according to several on here)and Martina when he gives her a lift home 🚕(took too long must of stopped to shag)

He must be shattered. 🛏️

Is there is proof he fucked any of this girls ?
It seem like speculations...

• Haha 1

12 minutes ago, johnny1990 said:

Is there is proof he fucked any of this girls ?
It seem like speculations...

nope , just the way some minds work.

The only thing not in the garage is a car...

• Like 1
  • Haha 2