B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #31 (March/April)

6 minutes ago, ddhm said:

I think the “ cleaning lady “ got the information already that a legendary RLC tenant who resides in Rome the last 6 years is about to visit and thought of slowly making all necessary arrangements 😂🤣😆😆😎

Paying the price for the away night Orgy..

i think that trip a bit premature, unless travel restrictions change it will still be some time away.

Maybe its in planning but unless this "legend" is on a Spanish passport or perhaps Ed visa it wont be this month.

Either that or a spell in a quarantine hotel?

Not sure what the Spanish rules are just the UK ones.

3 hours ago, ze81 said:

God have mercy!  Seen the bags in N&B bedroom and thought..they are finally leaving..but nope..seems they brought even more clothes.  Not only we get the same people all the time but now in infinite "vacations".  Law of minimal effort.  Would say these people now stay endless times because of covid but never seen so many doing vacations at same time.  What a boring mess RLC is nowadays. 

Unfortunately for you Ze, Nelly & Bogdan will never leave the Villa....they are there for good.  So, now you have the pleasure of looking at a shriveled, man sounding, fake tittied, psycho chick and her "superman", samurai warrior want to be, asshole of a husband!!  Covid has nothing to do with it, ZERO...ZILTCH...NADA!!!  

4 minutes ago, mspanker said:

Paying the price for the away night Orgy..

i think that trip a bit premature, unless travel restrictions change it will still be some time away.

Maybe its in planning but unless this "legend" is on a Spanish passport or perhaps Ed visa it wont be this month.

Either that or a spell in a quarantine hotel?

Not sure what the Spanish rules are just the UK ones.

Travel within EU is possible if certain rules are followed . We will see .. Majorca is already open for tourism for the Germans ☺️ 

2 minutes ago, mspanker said:

Penso che sia un po 'prematuro, a meno che le restrizioni di viaggio non cambino, ci vorrà ancora un po' di tempo.

A meno che questa "leggenda" non sia su un passaporto spagnolo o forse sul visto Ed?

O quello o un incantesimo in un hotel di quarantena? Non sono sicuro di quali siano le regole spagnole solo quelle del Regno Unito.

Non possiamo viaggiare all’interno dell’italia ma si puo’ andare all’estero mostrando in tampone negativo, ma al ritorno bisogna rifare il tampone, e se risulta negativo, e’ comunque obbligatoria la quarantena di 5 giorni e poi rifare il tampone, se invece e’ positivo sono 10 giorni

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Just now, ddhm said:

Travel within EU is possible if certain rules are followed . We will see .. Majorca is already open for tourism for the Germans ☺️ 

Sitting on a beach with a mask on and all that? Will pass on that!

Travel anyway is possible, depends how hard you want to try and how much you are willing to pay.

Will wait and see

1 minute ago, mspanker said:

Sitting on a beach with a mask on and all that? Will pass on that!

Travel anyway is possible, depends how hard you want to try and how much you are willing to pay.

Will wait and see

Spain issued a ridiculous rule for masks at the beach which is absolutely comical .. but let’s not go into this .. we will see how it will be developing this story . 

2 minutes ago, Mauri said:

We cannot travel within Italy but you can go abroad showing a negative swab, but on return you have to redo the swab, and if it is negative, the 5-day quarantine is still mandatory and then re-swab if it is positive, it is 10 days

thanks for the info.

As i say, if you want to and can pay and afford to be stuck in quarantine then it possible

TBF most in the B units could do the 5 easy, its not like they move much anyway, take away the WIFI though that would be a different story

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, mspanker said:

grazie per le informazioni.

Come ho detto, se vuoi e puoi pagare e permetterti di rimanere bloccato in quarantena, allora è possibile

La maggior parte dei TBF nelle unità B potrebbe fare le 5 facili, non è che si muovano molto comunque, togli il WIFI anche se sarebbe una storia diversa

Le persone cominciano a stancarsi della situazione, ed e’ disposta a partire per poi fare una quarantena di qualche giorno, che non sarebbe diverso da come siamo ora, lockdown per due settimane, poi hanno riaperto qualcosa, e ora di nuovo chiusi fino a lunedi. Dipende dalla destinazione, non tutti hanno le stesse restrizioni o obbligo di mascherina all’aperto

• Thanks 1

16 minutes ago, Mauri said:

Non possiamo viaggiare all’interno dell’italia ma si puo’ andare all’estero mostrando in tampone negativo, ma al ritorno bisogna rifare il tampone, e se risulta negativo, e’ comunque obbligatoria la quarantena di 5 giorni e poi rifare il tampone, se invece e’ positivo sono 10 giorni

Exactly what I have read for italy 

2 hours ago, ddhm said:

Spain issued a ridiculous rule for masks at the beach which is absolutely comical .. but let’s not go into this .. we will see how it will be developing this story . 

should make for some interesting tan lines this summer

• Haha 2

22 minutes ago, EMMETT111 said:

should make for some interesting tan lines this summer

I live on an island and I have absolute 1000% personal experience of how it is at the beach 😇 I find it ridiculous this decision if it remains 

• Sad 1