B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #31 (March/April)

6 minutes ago, maxfactor said:

Harley has been posting any anti-participant BS he can think of for literally years on this forum.  ...and it has not made one bit of difference.

If you haven't gotten used to it by now, I can't help you!!  However, oh mighty Max, I'll be waiting for your response about how having a live in male (Bogdan) has improved B4!!!

8 hours ago, moos54 said:

yeah but the pool water doesn't have to be hot so far, just because it was 22 degrees yesterday doesn't mean you can do anything but I saw Holly enjoying the sun as well as Nelly

It only had to hit 20c last year and the girls were out bathing around the pool. It's not going to happen anymore at the moment because there is a guy present in the villa almost daily now.

31 minutes ago, HappyChappie said:

I don't think your assumption is correct in this day and age. Young women these days are far more liberal about nudity. I'd say it's far more common than you think these days for young women to laze in their private rooms naked on their beds and scratch the odd itch now and again. I think the Barcelona apartments are good reflection on what young women do when house sharing in today's world. These girls get crap thrown at them because it's shown on camera, yes some do hog the cameras but not all of them.

Very good points ☺️

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, HappyChappie said:

I don't think your assumption is correct in this day and age. Young women these days are far more liberal about nudity. I'd say it's far more common than you think these days for young women to laze in their private rooms naked on their beds and scratch the odd itch now and again. I think the Barcelona apartments are good reflection on what young women do when house sharing in today's world. These girls get crap thrown at them because it's shown on camera, yes some do hog the cameras but not all of them.

nice joke 🤣

• Haha 1