B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #31 (March/April)

6 hours ago, HappyChappie said:

I don't think any of us are against bfs visiting, it's when they stay too long. We all want to see them party with their lads and fucking later on, it's what B4's attracton is. But there are lads staying there on permenant basis now it ruins the place. This time last year we had girls bathing naked in the sun around the pool, it's not happening now cause there are guys there daily.

Honestly, I think RLC has lost a lot of reality because of the 24/7 nudity. In particular, the genitalia shows, where some of the girls literally spread there legs for hours directly into that camera, is extremely unrealistic and completely destroys the voyeur aspect of this page.

Anyway, If the girls are in a long-term relationship, it is the most normal thing in the world for the couple to live together. Even couples who are still live in separated apartments at home often use vacation time almost as a test to see how it works to be together for a longer period of time. I think, It's a shame that RLC is so obsessive about separating couples where everything becomes much more exciting the more people live together. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Il y a 9 heures, Alladino a dit :

It would be better if Masha and her BF came to visit. No pseudo lesbian shows, no silly GOV events, just real life with real people and real emotions.

God help us, all we need is to throw leora in there too and we have a cesspit🙄

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

Just now, redole1999 said:

God help us, all we need is to throw leora in there too and we have a cesspit🙄

For Leora, it would be best to finally leave the project, since by now she has her entire private life somewhere else and in the apartment there basically are only pseudo lesbian shows.

The information about a planned visit of Masha does not come from me, that comes from one of the translations of one of the Italian-speaking viewers here. My only question was whether it really makes sense to let Masha stay in the house, while her BF should take a hotel room, as Nelly seems to have suggested. I think this suggestion is stupid and kind of insulting to Masha.

• Upvote 2

il y a 1 minute, Alladino a dit :

For Leora, it would be best to finally leave the project, since by now she has her entire private life somewhere else and in the apartment there basically are only pseudo lesbian shows.

The information about a planned visit of Masha does not come from me, that comes from one of the translations of one of the Italian-speaking viewers here. My only question was whether it really makes sense to let Masha stay in the house, while her BF should take a hotel room, as Nelly seems to have suggested. I think this suggestion is stupid and kind of insulting to Masha.

Correct, either both of us or forget it!

• Upvote 1

11 hours ago, menouscope2015 said:

Another boring night in B4 !  It is becoming more and more boring since few weeks ... So much potential, and so few results at the end 😟

Get rid of N&B and your problem would be solved!!  N&B promote doing absolutely nothing to earn a paycheck!

• Confused 1

2 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Get rid of N&B and your problem would be solved!!  N&B promote doing absolutely nothing to earn a paycheck!

Harley has been posting any anti-participant BS he can think of for literally years on this forum.  ...and it has not made one bit of difference.

• Upvote 2

11 hours ago, Alladino said:

It would be better if Masha and her BF came to visit. No pseudo lesbian shows, no silly GOV events, just real life with real people and real emotions.

LMAO you've lost it now if you think Masha and her fuck buddy would not be involved in any silly GOV events and that they would be so "Real Life".  Masha is the queen of drag everything out until the viewers are just about to cancel their sub, and then....bam, she shows you all her ugly bruises on her snow white legs to thank you for being patient with her.  Masha is disgusting and needs a big chain hanging off that, that whatever it is she's got stuck in her nose!!

• Confused 1
  • Upvote 1

10 hours ago, bluewinner said:

I wasn't paying attention to B4 today. Maybe they were not in the mood yet. I am sure it will happen soon. these girls are definitely not the shy type 😜 

but apart from that, I think it's time for Bogdan and Nelly to move out. they contribute nothing to the project, Bogdan acts like an old grandfather who is just there to take care of the house, I won't missed them if they left. 

I knew that one day you would come around to what little sense you have!

• Haha 2

3 hours ago, Alladino said:

Honestly, I think RLC has lost a lot of reality because of the 24/7 nudity. In particular, the genitalia shows, where some of the girls literally spread there legs for hours directly into that camera, is extremely unrealistic and completely destroys the voyeur aspect of this page.

Anyway, If the girls are in a long-term relationship, it is the most normal thing in the world for the couple to live together. Even couples who are still live in separated apartments at home often use vacation time almost as a test to see how it works to be together for a longer period of time. I think, It's a shame that RLC is so obsessive about separating couples where everything becomes much more exciting the more people live together. 

I don't think your assumption is correct in this day and age. Young women these days are far more liberal about nudity. I'd say it's far more common than you think these days for young women to laze in their private rooms naked on their beds and scratch the odd itch now and again. I think the Barcelona apartments are good reflection on what young women do when house sharing in today's world. These girls get crap thrown at them because it's shown on camera, yes some do hog the cameras but not all of them.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1