B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #31 (March/April)

heard Masha is going to visit i got to say it would be interesting seeing her at one of the B4 parties and the possibilities that would present as long as she dont show up with her boyfriend and would Nelly share Martina is the question

• Sad 2

6 hours ago, EMMETT111 said:

heard Masha is going to visit i got to say it would be interesting seeing her at one of the B4 parties and the possibilities that would present as long as she dont show up with her boyfriend and would Nelly share Martina is the question

It would be better if Masha and her BF came to visit. No pseudo lesbian shows, no silly GOV events, just real life with real people and real emotions.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, menouscope2015 said:

Another boring night in B4 !  It is becoming more and more boring since few weeks ... So much potential, and so few results at the end 😟

GOV lacks guys for the girls to have fun with. It's so obvious, even though many here may not like to hear it.

• Like 1

57 minutes ago, Alladino said:

GOV lacks guys for the girls to have fun with. It's so obvious, even though many here may not like to hear it.

I don't think any of us are against bfs visiting, it's when they stay too long. We all want to see them party with their lads and fucking later on, it's what B4's attracton is. But there are lads staying there on permenant basis now it ruins the place. This time last year we had girls bathing naked in the sun around the pool, it's not happening now cause there are guys there daily.

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, HappyChappie said:

I don't think any of us are against bfs visiting, it's when they stay too long. We all want to see them party with their lads and fucking later on, it's what B4's attracton is. But there are lads staying there on permenant basis now it ruins the place. This time last year we had girls bathing naked in the sun around the pool, it's not happening now cause there are guys there daily.

It's still a little cold for that. 

21 minutes ago, HappyChappie said:

It was 22c today wall to wall sunshine.

I wasn't paying attention to B4 today. Maybe they were not in the mood yet. I am sure it will happen soon. these girls are definitely not the shy type 😜 

but apart from that, I think it's time for Bogdan and Nelly to move out. they contribute nothing to the project, Bogdan acts like an old grandfather who is just there to take care of the house, I won't missed them if they left. 

1 hour ago, bluewinner said:

I wasn't paying attention to B4 today. Maybe they were not in the mood yet. I am sure it will happen soon. these girls are definitely not the shy type 😜 

but apart from that, I think it's time for Bogdan and Nelly to move out. they contribute nothing to the project, Bogdan acts like an old grandfather who is just there to take care of the house, I won't missed them if they left. 

I agree , even if I like Bogdan and in my opinion helps that there’s some kind of decency ( craziness , madness and anything off level needed , it is a villa for orgies 😂🤣 ) so things are kept under a certain control , there’s nothing more that this I couple can give to RLC  as tenants . If they are also helping behind the scenes , doing it out of cameras might be easier as well . 

I have said that I expect changes after Easter , so let’s see .. but them bringing more things from the outside apartment ( off cameras ) , I don’t know if it is an indication of things to come .

• Sad 1

6 minutes ago, ddhm said:

I agree , even if I like Bogdan and in my opinion helps that there’s some kind of decency ( craziness , madness and anything off level needed , it is a villa for orgies 😂🤣 ) so things are kept under a certain control , there’s nothing more that this I couple can give to RLC  as tenants . If they are also helping behind the scenes , doing it out of cameras might be easier as well . 

I have said that I expect changes after Easter , so let’s see .. but them bringing more things from the outside apartment ( off cameras ) , I don’t know if it is an indication of things to come .

I would not hold my breath awaiting changes.  RLC is not all that capable of doing such.  Their past attests to the fact.

2 hours ago, HappyChappie said:

It was 22c today wall to wall sunshine.

yeah but the pool water doesn't have to be hot so far, just because it was 22 degrees yesterday doesn't mean you can do anything but I saw Holly enjoying the sun as well as Nelly