B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #31 (March/April)

il y a 2 minutes, EMMETT111 a dit :

the guys that always bitch if any of the apts have a party because of covid well their heads should be exploding right about now as we see it in almost every apt a  guy was just saying before what a low life piece of trash Masha was for having a party the other day

She doesn't need a party for people to come to that assumption. 

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, EMMETT111 said:

the guys that always bitch if any of the apts have a party because of covid well their heads should be exploding right about now as we see it in almost every apt a  guy was just saying before what a low life piece of trash Masha was for having a party the other day

Life continues with the virus being part of our lives ... whoever has problems and is afraid , stays home .. wear your mask , respect the rules and life continues . Depression is worse to have it for the rest of your life . 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, ddhm said:

I will make the comment here so i don’t go to “ war “ with the supporters .. a nice Easter evening in almost all  of the apartments , gathering tables , food ... nice ☺️ 

Except Linda and Tibor ( but we can’t complain as viewers ) and Leora and Malia ... I think it says it all . Everywhere something happens ... still , the two girls laying in bed it is what people wants to see 😂🤣 i guess if they weren’t all the time with open legs and naked , it wouldn’t work .. Masha’s place , B1 , B4 , Mirukawa , Kitty , everywhere someone is trying to socialize and do something . Just an observation for the 2021 Easter  at RLC world 

By the way , as soon as nudity appeared elsewhere , attention removed them from top cam 🥸 just to show what people want to see 😄

Il y a 9 minutes, winnlove a déclaré:

Je n'apprécie pas tout cela. 

mais pourtant tu n'as pas fait la veuve effarouchée, tu es à géométrie variable dans tes appréciations quand les autres m'insultent, encore une fois je ne t'ai pas entendu les reprendre les personnes qui sont en roue libre et je ne te connais pas!

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, redole1999 said:

She doesn't need a party for people to come to that assumption. 

she is a bisexual exabishnist nympho maniac that  honestly i think the site could use a few more like her i dont spend 45 a month to watch a bunch of prudes play poker all night

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, LUCKY2962 said:

mais pourtant tu n'as pas fait la veuve effarouchée, tu es à géométrie variable dans tes appréciations quand les autres m'insultent, encore une fois je ne t'ai pas entendu les reprendre les personnes qui sont en roue libre et je ne te connais pas!

peut être parce que personne ne t'as insulté 

c'est surement ton problème car tu n'arrive pas à faire la différence entre le sarcasme et une insulte 

d'ailleurs winlove te fait simplement une remarque et toi tu lui saute presque directement à la gorge 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

4 minutes ago, EMMETT111 said:

she is a bisexual exabishnist nympho maniac that  honestly i think the site could use a few more like her i dont spend 45 a month to watch a bunch of prudes play poker all night

I think it wouldn’t be nice if everyone was like Masha , variety is needed ... Martina could be a great tenant if she was single also I believe .. she is nice with Alberto but couples apartment you know how it works .. balance is the key , tonight is a good example .. board game , massage , friends evening , finally content for everyone to choose whatever they want to watch .. but look , the normal thing has been a very very very rare occasion for RLC .  Tonight seems like the night that money is worth to pay the subscription 

• Upvote 2

il y a 4 minutes, LUCKY2962 a dit :

mais pourtant tu n'as pas fait la veuve effarouchée, tu es à géométrie variable dans tes appréciations quand les autres m'insultent, encore une fois je t'ai pas entendu les reprendre les personnes qui sont en roue libre et je ne te connais pas!

comme tu comprends rien je vais t ' expliquer simplement ...dans un commentaire il y a le fond et la forme ....si tu dis une vérité en insultant on ne retiendra que les insultes et pas la vérité 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, LUCKY2962 said:

but yet you did not act the frightened widow, you are of variable geometry in your appreciations when the others insult me, once again I did not hear you take back the people who are freewheeling and I do not know you not !

This post is completely uncalled for.

• Upvote 4