Comments/Quotes for Pic & Vids Placed Here (Leora, Malia) #2

mark t

4 hours ago, Foamy T. Squirrel said:

Either way, Leora and Malia will remain "honey pies" for many CC members. I don't know how that works in Brit English ("meat pie") or Australian English ("I'd go kangaroo on her arse"), but where I live: 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DR2lvcdKSdU

I remember the song, unfortunately, I'm completely deaf, now. With earbuds millimeters from my eardrums, I could hear the base beat, but that's about all. I hear low frequencies, but not most high frequencies. I appreciate the memories, though. Thanks.

On 6/19/2021 at 6:22 AM, letsdothis said:

Leora relaxes and caresses her body and sits with her pussy ready to put his cock in it

(Content No Longer Available)

i'm sure its me or my computer but your videos is the only ones that dont work for me i get "This item was encoded in a format that's not supported." i get everything video player sound but the screen is black.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, madwolf33 said:

i'm sure its me or my computer but your videos is the only ones that dont work for me i get "This item was encoded in a format that's not supported." i get everything video player sound but the screen is black.

VLC media player 

• Upvote 1

9 hours ago, madwolf33 said:

Hey Madwolf. It's a common problem, but it's neither you nor your computer. It's the software. The error just means that the player you're using doesn't yet support the codec I used to encode the video. It's the H265/HEVC codec. I use it because it does a better job of compressing the videos than the old H264 codec. 

As Filipe said above, just use the VLC player. It will play them with no problem. I hope that was helpful. 

• Like 3

On 6/20/2021 at 12:02 AM, letsdothis said:

Leora and Malia massage and masturbate each other

(Content No Longer Available)

wouldnt it be easier for you just to share a link to the webpage where you captured the video from? you can post it in the discussion forums.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Vor 10 Stunden sagte McBoner:

Wäre es für SIE nicht einfacher, einfach einen Link zu der Webseite zu teilen, von der SIE das Video aufgenommen haben? Sie können es in den Diskussionsforen posten.

1. werden Links von Dritten hier gelöscht

2. wird man auf betreffender Webseite nicht das Video downloaden, und noch schlimmer WIRD man mit unzähligen  Links belästigt das Video startet

3. über MAB can sich der möchte das Video für sich downloaden

4- ist hier der Standard, praktisch und gut

• Like 1

On 6/19/2021 at 4:28 PM, letsdothis said:

Hey Madwolf. It's a common problem, but it's neither you nor your computer. It's the software. The error just means that the player you're using doesn't yet support the codec I used to encode the video. It's the H265/HEVC codec. I use it because it does a better job of compressing the videos than the old H264 codec. 

As Filipe said above, just use the VLC player. It will play them with no problem. I hope that was helpful. 

thanks that player worked and i think i like it better also

• Like 1

RealLifeCam devrai enlever Malia et mettre une fille plus entreprenante avec Leora, j’ai arrêté mon abonnement c’est toujours pareille rien de nouveau je commence à me lasser de RealLifeCam.

RealLifeCam will have to take Malia and put a more enterprising girl with Leora, I stopped my subscription it's still the same nothing new I'm starting to get tired of RealLifeCam.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2
  • Upvote 4

29 minutes ago, wingtsun said:

RealLifeCam devrai enlever Malia et mettre une fille plus entreprenante avec Leora, j’ai arrêté mon abonnement c’est toujours pareille rien de nouveau je commence à me lasser de RealLifeCam.

RealLifeCam will have to take Malia and put a more enterprising girl with Leora, I stopped my subscription it's still the same nothing new I'm starting to get tired of RealLifeCam.

You're so right: the money for the subscription is better invested elsewhere

• Like 4
  • Confused 1

40 minutes ago, wingtsun said:

Peut être que le problème ne vient pas uniquement de Malia 

Elles sont deux dans cet appartement et elles agissent de la même façon donc en vouloir plus à l'une que l'autre ne changera pas grand chose car le problème est bien plus profond que cela 

Après ce qu'il y  a de bien sur rlc c'est qu'il n'y a pas que un seul appartement au sein du projet et que dans les autres il y a des participants qui vivent vraiment dans leur appartement 

Ici tu n'as que des intermittentes du spectacle, qui viennent quand il faut faire le show et qui repartent vivre leur vraie vie en dehors de l'appartement

On a encore eu un beau exemple ce week end avec l'anniversaire de Leora, aucune fête dans l'appartement, tout le fun ce passe à l'extérieur, au bout de deux ans du même spectacle, je trouve cela lassant ...

Edited by moos54
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 2