Martina and Alberto - home activities #15

Ando

Some time ago I mentioned that Martina gets a cold and a cough after every party, but goes on smoking the next morning. The same tonight. 

Meanwhile she doesn't return to their apartment immediately in the morning anymore. Nelly is far more important than the dogs. Fortunately there is Alberto who takes care of them.

I used to be a Martina fan. But the times they are changing.

• Upvote 5

At about 1:00 all of the girls were in the kitchen at the Villa; Nelly and Martina were sitting next to each other at the table.  Martina looked so content; it's as though she is in the wrong apartment, and she knows it.

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, Kenpaul said:

At about 1:00 all of the girls were in the kitchen at the Villa; Nelly and Martina were sitting next to each other at the table.  Martina looked so content; it's as though she is in the wrong apartment, and she knows it.

I agree with you. I don't say she is better or worse. But this is not her world! 

Nature and nurture. The old question whether a person's life is more determined by our genes or our environment. Although we now know that our genes probably play the major part we must admit that our lives are strongly influenced by the people we meet, work with, talk and listen to. Martina' present acquaintances are definitely not the best choice. 

• Like 1

55 minutes ago, Peterandpaul said:

I agree with you. I don't say she is better or worse. But this is not her world! 

Nature and nurture. The old question whether a person's life is more determined by our genes or our environment. Although we now know that our genes probably play the major part we must admit that our lives are strongly influenced by the people we meet, work with, talk and listen to. Martina' present acquaintances are definitely not the best choice. 

What I meant by the wrong apartment was Martina and Alberto together. She looked so content with the Villa girls. Is she realizing she could be happier? Who knows, not we.

Ever since the discovery of genes, the nature vs. nurture argument rages on.

Thanks for taking an interest!

19 hours ago, ze81 said:

Alberto again left playing with the dogs while his girl probrably will be fucked by another person in some big spectacle.Maybe we lost Martina:(.She was one of very few regular beyave girls left in rlc.More and more she becoming just another one of the performers of barca clones clown's crew😔.

I fixed it for you Ze........no thanks necessary!

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Peterandpaul said:

I feel a shiver running down my spine when I see Martina sitting next to Masha, the "greatest RLC whore, who has seen and felt more different penes go in and out than all the other RLC girls together.

Couldn't agree with you more!!

3 hours ago, Peterandpaul said:

Some time ago I mentioned that Martina gets a cold and a cough after every party, but goes on smoking the next morning. The same tonight. 

Meanwhile she doesn't return to their apartment immediately in the morning anymore. Nelly is far more important than the dogs. Fortunately there is Alberto who takes care of them.

I used to be a Martina fan. But the times they are changing.

The minute she set foot in B4 was the minute I wrote her off as fan!

• Upvote 1