Martina and Alberto - home activities #15

Ando

If our usually well-informed translators are right as regards  their prediction of a B4 party on Friday with numerous people from many households then the RLC management must be criticised strongly. These people play with fire. I am not talking about the risks of being infected, this is something none of the tenants has ever worried about (which is irresponsible, of course).  No, I am talking about the risk of being discovered. If one mischievous person passes on the information to the police, the Barcelona police won't find it difficult to locate the B 4 building. This would definitely be the end of the party and probably affect the RLC Barcelona business as a whole. I am no IT expert, but it took me less than an hour to identify the place.

Why does RLC indirectly "publish" the date? They probably hope for new subscribers. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, Peterandpaul said:

If our usually well-informed translators are right as regards  their prediction of a B4 party on Friday with numerous people from many households then the RLC management must be criticised strongly. These people play with fire. I am not talking about the risks of being infected, this is something none of the tenants has ever worried about (which is irresponsible, of course).  No, I am talking about the risk of being discovered. If one mischievous person passes on the information to the police, the Barcelona police won't find it difficult to locate the B 4 building. This would definitely be the end of the party and probably affect the RLC Barcelona business as a whole. I am no IT expert, but it took me less than an hour to identify the place.

Why does RLC indirectly "publish" the date? They probably hope for new subscribers. 

Party is already a risk , we will see how it goes , outsiders seem to be involved / invited also . 

2 hours ago, Peterandpaul said:

Si nuestros traductores, normalmente bien informados, tienen razón en cuanto a su predicción de una fiesta B4 el viernes con numerosas personas de muchos hogares, entonces la dirección de RLC debe ser criticada enérgicamente. Esta gente juega con fuego. No estoy hablando de los riesgos de estar infectado, esto es algo que nunca ha preocupado a ninguno de los inquilinos (lo cual es irresponsable, por supuesto). No, hablo del riesgo de ser descubierto. Si una persona traviesa pasa la información a la policía, la policía de Barcelona no tendrá dificultades para localizar el edificio B 4. Definitivamente este sería el final de la fiesta y probablemente afectaría al negocio de RLC Barcelona en su conjunto. No soy un experto en informática, pero tardé menos de una hora en identificar el lugar.

¿Por qué RLC "publica" indirectamente la fecha? Probablemente esperan nuevos suscriptores. 

identificaste el lugar???

1 hour ago, blue is the colour said:

Outsiders wow so we could have music, dope, booze, birds and punch ups and fuzz. 😁

To say the least .. I think it will be double than that 🤩

5 minutes ago, Peterandpaul said:

Martina is really under pressure at the moment. I’ve never seen her smoke more in the past 3 1/2 years. I do hope she will calm down again. 

I'm afraid there is no hope for Martina at this point.  She's made her bed and now she's going to have to lie in it!!

• Haha 1