Martina and Alberto - home activities #15

Ando

Just now, moos54 said:

So if I understand correctly you don't act the same if there are children with you, thank you to you, you just proved that I was right

and for all that you allow yourself to say that I am a liar and false, I invite you to look at yourself in the mirror 

LMAO  one day when you grow up, if you grow up, you might understand but until then, I'm done with you!

2 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

LMAO  one day when you grow up, if you grow up, you might understand but until then, I'm done with you!

That doesn't prevent me from being right, depending on who we are with, we act differently, it's just human because we adapt to our audience

Maybe one day, when you grow up, you might understand it, until then i see you next time 😁

1 minute ago, moos54 said:

That doesn't prevent me from being right, depending on who we are with, we act differently, it's just human because we adapt to our audience

Maybe one day, when you grow up, you might understand it, until then i see you next time 😁

That's called being fake like I said and now I am totally done with your nonsense!!

14 minutes ago, yelt said:

Thank you for responding. Behavior for Martina towards Nelly, Martina towards Alberto, even Martina and Bogdan. Just the ware and constant effects of going back and forth to B4 and returning Alberto. I believe we may have a difference of opinion when it comes to the physical assessment of Martina, as we should. 

I still don't understand where you are coming from

of course she acts differently depending on who she is, of course she has a different relationship to Bogdan, Nelly or Alberto, but she has the same different relationship when she is with her best friend or Alberto

this is why I say that Martina remains the same person whether she is at B4, at home or elsewhere in the world because she acts exactly the same way

the only thing that changes is just your perception of her

• Upvote 2

22 minutes ago, moos54 said:

I still don't understand where you are coming from

of course she acts differently depending on who she is, of course she has a different relationship to Bogdan, Nelly or Alberto, but she has the same different relationship when she is with her best friend or Alberto

this is why I say that Martina remains the same person whether she is at B4, at home or elsewhere in the world because she acts exactly the same way

the only thing that changes is just your perception of her

Thank you for responding

• Haha 1

Can't Martina have it both ways, life with Alberto, and fun with Nelly.

I go out with the guys, baseball game (drink beer), dinner (drink beer), girly club...watch the girls "dance",drink beer, shoot the shit, laughter. Great time. 

Then I go home to the wife. I enjoy being with her. Two on a couch, under a blanket, popcorn, watching a movie. I'm not leaving!

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, chuck206 said:

Can't Martina have it both ways, life with Alberto, and fun with Nelly.

I go out with the guys, baseball game (drink beer), dinner (drink beer), girly club...watch the girls "dance",drink beer, shoot the shit, laughter. Great time. 

Then I go home to the wife. I enjoy being with her. Two on a couch, under a blanket, popcorn, watching a movie. I'm not leaving!

Great post! So down to earth and realistic. No pretence. If it works for you and your wife, then I say why not? Many don't have that understanding and are subject to harsh control mechanisms emanating from either partner. 

As long as your wife has the same liberty to do things with her own friends and to follow her desires in a non-judgmental fashion.

I shouldn't drink wine coolers like they were soda.  Engaged keyboard before thinking. Going out with the guys and going home to the wife is way different than having a sexual fling/encounter and going home to the wife. One she will tolerate, the other....no. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

4 hours ago, HarleyFatboy said:

If they don't want to hear it and say no then I don't tell it.

SO YOU DO HAVE AN OFF SWITCH!

🙂

I will pay for this but you left it hanging Harley.  I do respect your brutal honesty even though I find it distracting here.

• Upvote 1