Martina and Alberto - home activities #15

Ando

On 4/7/2021 at 6:32 PM, pifflebunk said:

Obviously I'm guessing here but in the show she and Nelly put on,  Nelly put her finger up Martinas  poop shoot then into her toot toot, which frankly is a good way of transferring faecal matter and cause an infection. 

*** Oh, I say!  Dirty filthy talk ... please bear in mind, we're not used to that kind of selacious language in this forum. 😯

Not sure which is the more vulgar: 'Poop Shoot'  'Toot Toot'.
Or the 'real' terms: 'Shithole'  'Cunt'.
..... I leave others to decide.
😳

SHOCKING ... TRULY SHOCKING 🤣

• Haha 2

On 4/7/2021 at 6:32 PM, pifflebunk said:

Obviously I'm guessing here but in the show she and Nelly put on,  Nelly put her finger up Martinas  poop shoot then into her toot toot, which frankly is a good way of transferring faecal matter and cause an infection

*** Yes, and it's also a good way of getting arrested in some countries ...... well, maybe 😎

• Confused 1

Alberto plans to go to the villa by bike and return home by curfew time to take care of the dogs.

But there is rain forecast tonight, perhaps he may have to change plans.

Martina will stay overnight, but not in Nelly's room as the last time because it will be occupied by a couple 🤔.

• Thanks 4
  • Confused 1

24 minutes ago, emnv said:

Alberto plans to go to the villa by bike and return home by curfew time to take care of the dogs.

But there is rain forecast tonight, perhaps he may have to change plans.

Martina will stay overnight, but not in Nelly's room as the last time because it will be occupied by a couple 🤔.

So , Nelly got her senses right as it seems , it looked to be the issue of Masha’s visit with her friend ( who will today occupy the room then ) and there were thoughts that Nelly didn’t want Masha around so as to have Martina sleep in the room . The new question is , is Bogdan going to be around or will he stay behind the scenes ? 

By the way , thank you for the precise translations , I hope you keep on bringing to all of us such info so we can always understand better and speculate less ☺️Very much appreciated by me at least 😇

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 2
  • Upvote 1

9 hours ago, scoutouyoufe said:

J'en connais une qui va encore se gouiner avec Nelly de toute façon les visites à B4 ne sont que des prétextes pour faire ça.

Et cet imbécile d'Alberto qui rigole alors qu'il sait que Martina couche avec Nelly franchement je ne comprends pas ce mec il ya quelque eligió qui m'échappe.

Conozco a uno que va a tener sexo con Nelly de todos modos, las visitas a B4 son solo pretextos para hacerlo.

Y este tonto de Alberto que se ríe cuando sabe que Martina se está acostando con Nelly francamente no entiendo este tipo hay algo que se me escapa.

dinero

11 hours ago, mingo said:

It looks like Martina is almost done with that shirt.. she tried it on, showing her lovely tits... She's due for a sex session with Nelly at tomorrow's super spreader party. 

Ah yes, the sex session for Nelly peccadillo for fingering Martina up the chuffer then into the lady garden, cheerfully spreading some recycled chocolatey errr stuff into her hole-in-one, before once again eating her out?  Yummy or maybe not! 🙂  Maybe Nelly is just a dirty little madam, with a taste for the unusual 🙂 

• Haha 1

Alberto again left playing with the dogs while his girl probrably will be fucked by another person in some big spectacle.Maybe we lost Martina:(.She was one of very few regular beyave girls left in rlc.More and more she becoming just another one of the performers of barca clones crew😔.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Il y a 22 heures, pifflebunk a dit :

Ah yes, the sex session for Nelly peccadillo for fingering Martina up the chuffer then into the lady garden, cheerfully spreading some recycled chocolatey errr stuff into her hole-in-one, before once again eating her out?  Yummy or maybe not! 🙂  Maybe Nelly is just a dirty little madam, with a taste for the unusual 🙂 

I wonder if martina gives herself a good clean out before any rendezvous with nelly💩:cry:

• Haha 2
  • Confused 1