Martina and Alberto - home activities #15

Ando

1 hour ago, Kenpaul said:

What I meant by the wrong apartment was Martina and Alberto together. She looked so content with the Villa girls. Is she realizing she could be happier? Who knows, not we.

Ever since the discovery of genes, the nature vs. nurture argument rages on.

Thanks for taking an interest!

Let me put it to you this way KP.....if you are a person that is loose with your body, loves booze & drugs, wouldn't you be a person that would be happier in B4....B4 = Drug House/Fake House/Flop House!!!

3 hours ago, Kenpaul said:

At about 1:00 all of the girls were in the kitchen at the Villa; Nelly and Martina were sitting next to each other at the table.  Martina looked so content; it's as though she is in the wrong apartment, and she knows it.

I agree that Martina seems to be more excited and fascinated each and every time she visits the villa . I think it has to do with the atmosphere , with the girls that are mostly her age and they can speak about women things , she also practices her Russian that she currently loves to do , let’s say that she has many reasons wanting  to be there more often , it is like she loves this RLC world that the girls in the villa have and I believe she also enjoy the  friendship with the other girls ( I can for sure tell she was also impressed by Masha ) . 

As a final comment , no matter how hard it might sound , I think that she now feels “ trapped “ needing to spend so many hours of doing absolutely nothing in her apartment with Alberto when she could be in the villa , chat with the girls , dance , sing , just fool around and why not ? If chances and circumstances allow , have her crazy sex with Nelly . I don’t think she knows that all these are current even more hidden desires and once she tastes them all in a maximum way , she will get bored most probably , but at the moment , the villa is where she feels like more “ home “ . 

Last but not least , we need to remember that this won’t be lasting long , as soon as this cast is gone , it won’t be easy to develop this kind of connection like she has now with Holly / Megan / Gina . I guess she maybe then trying to enjoy the most that she can because sooner or later , part of the cast will be gone . 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

2 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Let me put it to you this way KP.....if you are a person that is loose with your body, loves booze & drugs, wouldn't you be a person that would be happier in B4....B4 = Drug House/Fake House/Flop House!!!

Point taken. Goes to show, you don't have to be a homely girl to fuck yourself up for the long run. Give her ten years, she'll look like she's in he forties instead of thirties. 

Great point.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Kenpaul said:

Point taken. Goes to show, you don't have to be a homely girl to fuck yourself up for the long run. Give her ten years, she'll look like she's in he forties instead of thirties. 

Great point.

She's...as we say down here in the South, "A Lost Cause"!

Now, if you will excuse me, I probably have 100 plus pages to read of the great B4 party from last night and I have it all to do before lunch......tootles!

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, ddhm said:

I agree that Martina seems to be more excited and fascinated each and every time she visits the villa . I think it has to do with the atmosphere , with the girls that are mostly her age and they can speak about women things , she also practices her Russian that she currently loves to do , let’s say that she has many reasons wanting  to be there more often , it is like she loves this RLC world that the girls in the villa have and I believe she also enjoy the  friendship with the other girls ( I can for sure tell she was also impressed by Masha ) . 

As a final comment , no matter how hard it might sound , I think that she now feels “ trapped “ needing to spend so many hours of doing absolutely nothing in her apartment with Alberto when she could be in the villa , chat with the girls , dance , sing , just fool around and why not ? If chances and circumstances allow , have her crazy sex with Nelly . I don’t think she knows that all these are current even more hidden desires and once she tastes them all in a maximum way , she will get bored most probably , but at the moment , the villa is where she feels like more “ home “ . 

Last but not least , we need to remember that this won’t be lasting long , as soon as this cast is gone , it won’t be easy to develop this kind of connection like she has now with Holly / Megan / Gina . I guess she maybe then trying to enjoy the most that she can because sooner or later , part of the cast will be gone . 

I know Covid plays a big part, but I've read she's been with Alberto for 9/10 years, and now she's discovering a wild and sexy world that she never had.

Good insight!

You just have to take into account that she cannot see her friends as she would like because of the pandemic
This pandemic has allowed her to make new friends by getting closer to the other participants in Barcelona, and they have become friends, whatever some may think, because it is more or less the only thing she can do through in relation to the various measures taken by Spain, even if it does not scrupulously follow all these rules

You still have to make a distinction between coming to B4 to party and the life she has when she is at home with Alberto.
Because we ourselves are different when we go to visit friends compared to our family life

Sometimes I feel like people have forgotten how they behave themselves in real life

1 hour ago, moos54 said:

You just have to take into account that she cannot see her friends as she would like because of the pandemic
This pandemic has allowed her to make new friends by getting closer to the other participants in Barcelona, and they have become friends, whatever some may think, because it is more or less the only thing she can do through in relation to the various measures taken by Spain, even if it does not scrupulously follow all these rules

You still have to make a distinction between coming to B4 to party and the life she has when she is at home with Alberto.
Because we ourselves are different when we go to visit friends compared to our family life

Sometimes I feel like people have forgotten how they behave themselves in real life

You mean I'm not suppose to strip down to my underwear or naked and hop into bed or tub with them when I visit.  Damn, been doing it wrong all this time.  Learn something new everyday!  😅🤣😂

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Lurkker said:

You mean I'm not suppose to strip down to my underwear or naked and hop into bed or tub with them when I visit.  Damn, been doing it wrong all this time.  Learn something new everyday!  😅🤣😂

the girls between them seem to have no problem getting naked in front of each other
Martina is far from being cautious about that, we could see her at home with her close friends

3 hours ago, ddhm said:

Je conviens que Martina semble être plus excitée et fascinée à chaque fois qu'elle visite la villa. Je pense que ça a à voir avec l'ambiance, avec les filles qui ont pour la plupart son âge et qui peuvent parler de choses féminines, elle pratique aussi son russe qu'elle aime actuellement faire, disons qu'elle a de nombreuses raisons de vouloir y être plus souvent, c'est comme si elle aimait ce monde RLC que les filles de la villa ont et je crois qu'elle apprécie aussi l'amitié avec les autres filles (je peux certainement dire qu'elle a également été impressionnée par Masha). 

En guise de dernier commentaire, aussi difficile que cela puisse paraître, je pense qu'elle se sent désormais «prise au piège» de devoir passer tant d'heures à ne rien faire dans son appartement avec Alberto alors qu'elle pourrait être dans la villa, discuter avec les filles, danser, chanter, berner et pourquoi pas? Si les chances et les circonstances le permettent, faites-lui l'amour fou avec Nelly. Je ne pense pas qu'elle sache que tous ces désirs actuels sont encore plus cachés et une fois qu'elle les aura tous goûtés au maximum, elle s'ennuiera probablement, mais pour le moment, la villa est l'endroit où elle se sent le plus «chez elle» . 

Enfin, nous devons nous rappeler que cela ne durera pas longtemps, dès que ce casting sera parti, il ne sera pas facile de développer ce type de connexion comme elle l'a maintenant avec Holly / Megan / Gina. Je suppose qu'elle essaiera peut-être alors de profiter au maximum parce que tôt ou tard, une partie du casting disparaîtra. 

exactement

exactly

Alberto, is this the life you want to live?
Find a job and a woman who respects you so your life will also benefit you otherwise the future does not look good.

Alberto, is dit het leven dat je wil leiden?
Zoek een job en een vrouw die je respecteert zo zal je ook nog iets aan je leven hebben anders ziet de toekomst er niet goed uit.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1