Martina and Alberto - home activities #15

Ando

Just now, mingo said:

They are on their way back from the B4 villa.. 

Taco is going to be in trouble when they get home. 

Good thing it's an old sofa. Not uncommon with young animals, hopefully they can train it out of him quickly

13 minutes ago, mingo said:

A friend is a vet and she has performed many surgeries on dogs who have done exactly this; eaten the stuffing from furniture. 

My Vet, (well my dogs vet)  🙂  said that the new surgical wing they had built was build from fee's they got from operations performed on a dog that kept eating the same stuff. Obviously he was exaggerating but still. Them pesky mutts, Lol.  Taco is going to be in the doghouse as we say over here. 🙂  when they get home.  Or not, they are home. 🙂 

• Like 1

Who... the fuck... is this cat?  New guest at Martina's without Alberto.  Another "study partner"?  I would have loved for some of my "study partners" to wear see-through pants when I was that age!!!  🤔  When she went to the door to receive someone, I guess I was expecting Nelly... guess not.

10 minutes ago, Moosecini said:

Who... the fuck... is this cat?  New guest at Martina's without Alberto.  Another "study partner"?  I would have loved for some of my "study partners" to wear see-through pants when I was that age!!!  🤔  When she went to the door to receive someone, I guess I was expecting Nelly... guess not.

Taco didn't seem impressed by the lack of attention given 😄

Appears to have MAJOR allergy issues.  Also, and I may be completely wrong, but appearance and demeanor lead me to suspect he plays for the "other team"... but that may just be how guys over in Spain are at that age.  If I'm right, I suppose Martina doesn't get him too wound up.  Doesn't look at her when her back it turned.  I think this one is "safe". 🤣

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Moosecini said:

Изглежда, че има ОСНОВНИ проблеми с алергията. Също така, и може да съм напълно погрешен, но външният вид и държанието ме карат да подозирам, че играе за "другия отбор" ... но това може би е просто как момчетата в Испания са на тази възраст. Ако съм прав, предполагам, че Мартина не го прекалява. Не я гледа, когато гръбът й се обърна. Мисля, че този е "безопасен". 🤣

Folks,maybe this is your brother? I don't know him, i haven't seen him here,but say he was from"the other shore"!😉

6 minutes ago, Peterandpaul said:

Anyway, I would ask him not to put his dirty handkerchief on the dining room table.

Or wave it around in front of her.  Conventional wisdom would say that this is NOT the best time for him to pay a visit... but it's quite clear that conventional wisdom is lost on much of the world right now.