Martina and Alberto - home activities #15

Ando

7 minutes ago, Moosecini said:

Huh... then that brings up many more questions.

we are still in the middle of the afternoon and if I'm not mistaken they can go for a drink in a bar because they are open

6 minutes ago, Moosecini said:

Looks that way.  Seems very indecisive with her wardrobe choices.  Even asked his advice.  Somehow, I doubt they're going to classes, but that is where she would normally go on a Monday night, right?  Have to see what she takes with.

she used to be gone all day on mondays well at least since i started watching her more and up until until recently she would leave at 8 am not come home till late 8 pm or later i heard she had a internship going on to because nobody goes to class for 12 hours that i ever heard of

Well, if today is a holiday, it seems highly improbable that wherever they're going has anything to do with work or education, so must be a social event of some sort.  Alberto is probably biking again.  Let the speculations fly! 🤣

4 minutes ago, Moosecini said:

Well, if today is a holiday, it seems highly improbable that wherever they're going has anything to do with work or education, so must be a social event of some sort.  Alberto is probably biking again.  Let the speculations fly! 🤣

she was on break from class we know that and if their spring break over there is anything like ours they have a month off here so she could still be on break