Martina and Alberto - home activities #15

Ando

5 minutes ago, Moosecini said:

Alberto home.  Anyone translate anything she might tell him about who the friend was or what they were doing?

it was said by emnv this is the friend from class she has been meeting every Friday night 😇

4 minutes ago, Moosecini said:

Alberto home.  Anyone translate anything she might tell him about who the friend was or what they were doing?

I only know a few phrases in Spanish, but I think I picked up 'bit on the side' and 'shagging at Nelly's place'...😏

• Haha 3
  • Sad 1

2 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

I only know a few phrases in Spanish, but I think I picked up 'bit on the side' and 'shagging at Nelly's place'...😏

according to the translations if she wanted to do that guy she has the chance at his place every friday night

• Upvote 2

11 minutes ago, moos54 said:

Forbiden in public forum and it's also the wrong thread

It's hypocritical to think that if her name is given in front of a camera that it can't be repeated on the forum.  I thought the forum was for anything said or done in front of the camera's was fair game.....hmmm, guess I was wrong!!

• Upvote 2

6 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Very close, but not exactly that.
She only said that they ate beans with avocado and egg at home, and went for a walk

• Haha 1

Seeing N&M have probably had a (non Spanish word shagging) few days they may cool it for a few weeks so that their libido's rise.

Sex-related hormones, such as estrogen and estrogen-like compounds, can also affect sexual desire in females.

Many women experience a dip in libido and sexual functioning at menopause, when estrogen levels drop. Estrogen replacement therapy may help some women.

Vaginal dryness is another symptom of menopause. Using lubricants during sexual activity can increase people’s enjoyment.

Women also produce testosterone. Doctors once believed that testosterone might affect women’s sex drive, but to date, research has not foundTrusted Source a strong link.

Certain birth control pills may also decrease libido. If a person suspects that their hormonal contraception is affecting their sex drive, they can speak with a doctor about changing pill type.

1 minute ago, Moosecini said:

I highly doubt she's his type... wrong parts. 😜

every one said that her brother was gay till we saw him have sex with a girl so just because a guy acts gay does not mean crap and if anyone could make a gay guy want to try pussy it would be Martina lol

• Upvote 1

23 minutes ago, EMMETT111 said:

speaking of Martina's friends i wonder where the creepy fat guy with the hair fetish has been lately

I think he was a co-worker, but it's been a year since Martina had to leave her job because of the covid.

• Like 1

Just now, emnv said:

Very close, but not exactly that.
She only said that they ate beans with avocado and egg at home, and went for a walk

Maybe he just came over to share his snot with all of the surfaces and air in the apartment. 🤮

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, EMMETT111 said:

every one said that her brother was gay till we saw him have sex with a girl so just because a guy acts gay does not mean crap and if anyone could make a gay guy want to try pussy it would be Martina lol

True.  It's only my speculation based on how he appeared and acted.  And VERY true that Martina's puss would have a high possibility of "converting" a gay guy.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

13 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

It's hypocritical to think that if her name is given in front of a camera that it can't be repeated on the forum.  I thought the forum was for anything said or done in front of the camera's was fair game.....hmmm, guess I was wrong!!

they already have a first name within the forum, RLC or VHTV for example, as much continued to use those there, it's as simple as that