Leora and Malia Fans (Positive or Complimentary Comments) - 33

12 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

.....And just like that, it's happened again. 

And people wonder why we go quiet.

Aren’t we allowed to come here and comment ? And at least you come with an opinion ( of course never towards me whenever I tried to ask you your opinions but you didn’t want to answer and that’s fine as I said , I totally respect ) ... are we saying anything bad disrespecting the girls ? Or other forum members ? Are we writing in a way that it is inappropriate ? Or should we also post like pulo ? 

We have the right to post anytime , anything respecting with our comments the forum members and the tenants according to the forum rules . If you believe that me personally i am going off rules , please let me know as Nicholas did a couple of days ago and we had a chat here in a very respected way I believe . 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

il y a 6 minutes, Howard a dit :

The best thing for her would be if RLC tells her thanks, but no thanks.  We don't need you on site - here's your 30 day eviction notice.  IMO, that is what it will take for Leora to (be forced to) experience life outside the bubble and learn how to function and be self-reliant (i.e. pay for rent, all clothing, etc.).  Think about it...since she was 19, she's been in the bubble.  She's living the quasi-version life of the movie The Truman Show.

Perish the thought of Leora serving me some fish and chips🙄

• Confused 1

13 minutes ago, patou said:

Il y a des pays ou les hommes partent travailler pour  plusieurs mois et même année pour financer la famille et revienne par la suite

et quand ils le font, ils commencent des relations avec d'autres personnes ou restent fidèles à la personne qu'ils aiment?  Pensez-vous que Leora aime Paul plus que la vie que RLC donne à Leora et l'argent?  Si Paul et le chien étaient toute sa vie et les choses les plus importantes, ne resterait-elle pas en Russie pour essayer de trouver des solutions là-bas?  À la fin, combien de personnes feraient comme Leora?  Si c'était vous, abandonneriez-vous les choses les plus importantes de la vie juste pour l'argent?  Et ok, l’argent que je comprends, disons ... est-ce que vous «oublieriez» si facilement la personne que vous aimez d’avoir quelqu'un d’autre pour passer votre temps chaque fois que vous vous ennuyez ou resteriez-vous fidèle à la personne que vous aimez?

• Confused 1
  • Upvote 1

28 minutes ago, Howard said:

Hmm...I'll speculate like everyone else.

Paul needs to be in a relationship not for the intimacy, but to be taken care of. Sex, romance - Paul needs very little of that.  He needs someone to clean house, cook dinner, etc.

Whatever relationship Leora has with Paul, if sex is involved, its because it was convenient.  Leora doesn't see Paul as the person to be for a lifetime,(not any more).  Leora's mind is polluted being within the RLC bubble - I think she can't see what her life is beyond the bubble.  I also don't think she wants the responsibilities of life outside the RLC bubble (not at the moment). 

The best thing for her would be if RLC tells her thanks, but no thanks.  We don't need you on site - here's your 30 day eviction notice.  IMO, that is what it will take for Leora to (be forced to) experience life outside the bubble and learn how to function and be self-reliant (i.e. pay for rent, all clothing, etc.).  Think about it...since she was 19, she's been in the bubble.  She's living the quasi-version life of the movie The Truman Show.

It is difficult to abandon something that you know how to do 100% professionally and doing it great .. it is like you have to abandon a working environment that you are emotionally tied , it isn’t easy .

I agree that Paul is for me also a man of the previous generations .. he is the man of the house , the woman needs to cook ,clean , take care of her man and he needs to work and bring the money home . If we agree that Leora has a cultural/ civilization  shock of the things she has experienced the last 19 months already in Europe , it will be difficult to go back to that kind of life she had in Russia .. Just posting with using common sense here ☺️

• Haha 1