Leora and Malia Fans (Positive or Complimentary Comments) - 33

43 minutes ago, daerjohn2015 said:

Ik denk niet dat hij dit soort man is, anders had hij niet meegedaan aan RKC.

Dit is de indruk die ik van hem kreeg, ja hij had een baan of een soort van in Rusland maar ik heb hem bijvoorbeeld ook nooit zien actief zijn bij het helpen van Leora enzovoort.  Dit betekent natuurlijk niet dat hij is wat ik zei, maar dat is mijn indruk en uiteindelijk mijn mening

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, ddhm said:

We don’t know so much as to judge how Leora is with relations because we have actually never seen her having one except with Paul . I can only say that if she is difficult or demanding , as you say , there’s another person in her life to judge this . But if a man likes a woman very much , as i truly believes likes her , he makes patience and he accepts all her mood swings . I could say that maybe she is like Kitty ( if you watch other RLC apartments ) , she has a guy that she likes but she wants him to be I think according to her standards , many times the guy doesn’t accept and she gets mad because maybe this is what she has asked from him since the beginning . Maybe she told him not to question her actions and whenever he does it ( fair or unfair ) , she gets mad . 

My point is one .. I still haven’t an answer from anyone. If this is a guy ( loverboy , BF ) as it has been mentioned , what is  Paul ? 

Paul is the only one we have seen shag her i do it on the outside and that is not safe sex i put it in when she lets me if you know what i mean fucking  hell im bored

• Like 1