Leora and Malia Fans (Positive or Complimentary Comments) - 33

4 minutes ago, ddhm said:

je crois aussi qu'elle l'aime .. mais plus comme un petit ami mais comme sa meilleure amie qui fera confiance aveuglément pour toujours et pour toujours

I'm going to be a little meaner, it's just her ex and she's keeping in touch to hear from their dog Eva, I think their relationship isn't going better than that

now I doubt that Paul will wait for Leora to come back to Russia to continue their intimate relationship, especially since it is starting to take a long time as a "break" and then we also know that Leora found a boyfriend in Prague, just like Malia

I say it again but Leora only loves herself

• Upvote 1

Guest Slipper Guyquad

.....And just like that, it's happened again. 

And people wonder why we go quiet.

il y a 5 minutes, redole1999 a dit :

La caméra et l'argent viennent bien avant Paul, c'est ce qu'elle ressent vraiment pour lui.

La russie à fermé les appartements et il est dure de trouver du travaille qui rapporte bien et elle prepare sont avenir pour peut être retourné et elle aide Paul pour son entreprise qui doit pas etre facile la bas mon point de vue

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, moos54 said:

It doesn't take much to see that she has always been self centered and a bit narcissistic. I can't imagine what she brings to the table in a relationship.

1 minute ago, moos54 said:

I'm going to be a little meaner, it's just her ex and she's keeping in touch to hear from their dog Eva, I think their relationship isn't going better than that

now I doubt that Paul will wait for Leora to come back to Russia to continue their intimate relationship, especially since it is starting to take a long time as a "break" and then we also know that Leora found a boyfriend in Prague, just like Malia

I am saying since many months that Paul erotically is a nice past . I even doubt that if Leora will approach him again for whatever reason in the future , if he will accept her as a girlfriend as well .  As redole said , only if he travels back to Prague and stays for some period , maybe we can make some better conclusions . 

I agree totally  that Leora cares the most only for Leora ☺️

• Confused 1

11 minutes ago, patou said:

Paul est venu avant le covid la voir et puis retourner en Russie car il monte une entreprise de Téléphone ,je crois que Léora à des parts dans l’entreprise et doit surement l’aider à financer sont elle finance aussi sont refuge pour chien prépare telle l avenir sur le saura plus tard

Je suis d'accord avec tout cela.  Mais alors, c'est surtout un partenariat commercial, puis tout le reste.

9 minutes ago, redole1999 said:

The camera and the money comes way before Paul, that's how much she really feels about him.

This we know she loves it , for me it is fine .. the problem is that she doesn’t seem to be interested in the day after the cameras ( judging of what we see in front of cameras that we see that since 1,5 years , most interests are spas , beauty salons , nails and tourist life in general ) . 

• Like 1

Just now, moos54 said:

Hmm...I'll speculate like everyone else.

Paul needs to be in a relationship not for the intimacy, but to be taken care of. Sex, romance - Paul needs very little of that.  He needs someone to clean house, cook dinner, etc.

Whatever relationship Leora has with Paul, if sex is involved, its because it was convenient.  Leora doesn't see Paul as the person to be for a lifetime,(not any more).  Leora's mind is polluted being within the RLC bubble - I think she can't see what her life is beyond the bubble.  I also don't think she wants the responsibilities of life outside the RLC bubble (not at the moment). 

The best thing for her would be if RLC tells her thanks, but no thanks.  We don't need you on site - here's your 30 day eviction notice.  IMO, that is what it will take for Leora to (be forced to) experience life outside the bubble and learn how to function and be self-reliant (i.e. pay for rent, all clothing, etc.).  Think about it...since she was 19, she's been in the bubble.  She's living the quasi-version life of the movie The Truman Show.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

il y un 6 minutes, ddhm un dit:

Je suis d’accord avec tout cela. Mais alors, c’est surtout un partenariat commercial, puis tout le reste.

Il y a des pays ou les hommes partent travailler pour  plusieurs mois et même année pour financer la famille et revienne par la suite

• Like 3