Leora and Malia Fans (Positive or Complimentary Comments) - 33

Is there anything strange of what we write so we get laughable or confused emojis ? Whoever does it , can we please get your opinion so we can have a chat ? Or are we aren’t allowed to post here ? 

You are destroying a healthy forum conversation and it is a pity . 

il y a 4 minutes, ddhm a dit :

Is there anything strange of what we write so we get laughable or confused emojis ? Whoever does it , can we please get your opinion so we can have a chat ? Or are we aren’t allowed to post here ? 

You are destroying a healthy forum conversation and it is a pity . 

Because they have their tongue so far up the queens arse, dare we say anything about this creature😶

21 minutes ago, redole1999 said:

Perish the thought of Leora serving me some fish and chips🙄

That's what she'll be doing.  Or become a hostess at the local Cheesecake Factory; to which at 35, she'll start getting Botox to keep that hostess job (good locks to last forever w/o some artificial help).

You have to wonder: How could a smart, creative girl like Leora be such a dumbshit with her life.  About 29 years old and her life/living arrangements hasn't changed much in 9+ years. It appears she has little advancement in being a contributing member of society.

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

The girls are back , we can leave the forum now ☺️ We somehow needed to bring life to the apartment by trying to make some talks here when it was empty and in a way , it worked and for this i personally feel nice because opinions were heard and some conclusions for sure have been made . Enjoy the girls ☺️

• Confused 1
  • Upvote 2

Just now, Howard said:

That's what she'll be doing.  Or become a hostess at the local Cheesecake Factory; to which at 35, she'll start getting Botox to keep that hostess job (good locks to last forever w/o some artificial help).

You have to wonder: How could a smart, creative girl like Leora be such a dumbshit with her life.  About 29 years old and her life/living arrangements hasn't changed much in 9+ years. It appears she has little advancement in being a contributing member of society.

Money that comes and especially being much without actually doing any big effort to acquire it , it usually inactivates the brain to find ways when things are really difficult as being unemployed , monthly costs and so on . As long as this life brings comfort , why she should stop it ? It is her problem if she thinks that she will do this in 10 years from now or she would be able to compete the younger beautiful girls .. it is already admitted that her body has changed .. which I like more to be honest than the total thin girl she was ☺️ This is more normal daily girl for me ☺️ But I would choose still Ulyana to her if I could to be honest for example ☺️

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, redole1999 said:

Because they have their tongue so far up the queens arse, dare we say anything about this creature😶

I don’t mind if they tell me personally that anything that I write they don’t agree or it is stupid or whatever .. that’s what we are here , to talk .. we do it fair and square  without insulting anyone like it is happening in all apartments . I know that my comments “ disturb “ and “ annoy “ , that’s why I get the confused emojis without explanations . Perhaps the thread should be like pulo runs it .. so I am behaving like pulo in my own way 😇

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 uur geleden zei ddhm:

Het is moeilijk om iets achter te laten waarvan je weet hoe je het 100% professioneel moet doen en het geweldig doet .. het is als je een werkomgeving moet verlaten waarin je emotioneel gebonden bent, het is niet gemakkelijk.

Ik ben het ermee eens dat Paul voor mij ook een man is van de vorige generaties .. hij is de man van het huis, de vrouw moet koken, schoonmaken, voor haar man zorgen en hij moet werken en het geld naar huis brengen. Als we erover eens zijn dat Leora een culturele / beschavingsschok heeft van de dingen die ze de afgelopen 19 maanden in Europa heeft meegemaakt, zal het moeilijk zijn om terug te gaan naar het soort leven dat ze in Rusland had. Gewoon posten met gezond verstand hier

Ik denk niet dat hij dit soort man is, anders had hij niet meegedaan aan RKC.