Linda & Tibor - home activities #2

Noldus

Bit of confusion going on in here. The toilet/closet/wc/loo/dunny whatever you want to call it is a small room on it's own with no cameras for obvious reasons. Linda obviously disappeared into here to have a quick bate with the new toy...good on her. She probably did not want this to be on video for us but may be for her cyber friend and therefore kept it private. It's not a secret bathroom its just the little girls room/ bog/ lav. When Americans refer to a bathroom they dont always mean a bathroom per say it means somewhere they can go and dump or have a piss. [a small separate room from the bathroom that has a sit down toilet in there]

Edited by Sting409
clarification

Yes it is quite bizarre and another odd thing we do in America... we call it a bathroom when all the rest of the world uses the word Toilet. For many years because I have travelled quite a lot I use the word Toilet and if any of my friends question it I tell them "Hey, this is what the rest of the world calls it."

Another thing most Americans are not familiar with is having a separate room within the confines of the Bathroom just for the Stool. 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, corvette84 said:

Ok, but it is a separate room from the bathroom. Look at the floor plan.😉

I never said it was a bathroom or that there was access to the bathroom through this door
I've been telling you from the start this room is just a toilet

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Sting409 said:

At the risk of repeating myself, as previously stated the relationship has become detached. Linda interests lie elsewhere and we can only speculate on where. However, the fact remains they are spending less and less time together in the same room. We have photos and videos that Linda sends to somebody. Tibor plays on his PC most of the time as he's aware there is little interest from Linda. For those who say there relationship is as strong as ever, wake up smell the coffee.

Tibor and Linda work from the computer professional photograph applications , not PC gaming ☺️

• Upvote 1

7 hours ago, moos54 said:

I never said it was a bathroom or that there was access to the bathroom through this door
I've been telling you from the start this room is just a toilet

I get it now.

6 hours ago, ddhm said:

Tibor and Linda work from the computer professional photograph applications , not PC gaming ☺️

Who cares what they do. I just want to see Linda bate in front of a camera and not in private. 😏

2 hours ago, panther73 said:

23:15 to current.  Linda taking pussy picks for someone.  Took a shower and went to the hall "hiding" closet prior to coming back to the couch.  Tibor in bed.

Could she be feeding all this to that web site that everyone keeps asking about.. only something? Also earlier today Linda had a boatload of money she was counting on the bed. I wasn't sure how much but it seemed to be a lot. If anyone has replay perhaps you can check for us. Stacks of it.

5 hours ago, piedpiper1968 said:

Could she be feeding all this to that web site that everyone keeps asking about.. only something? Also earlier today Linda had a boatload of money she was counting on the bed. I wasn't sure how much but it seemed to be a lot. If anyone has replay perhaps you can check for us. Stacks of it.

I can assure you no pics are going on any of their social media websites, certainly not the ones i have access to. Pics and videos are going to person specific....if they were going on a website you would not need to blow kisses as Linda has done.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Sting409 said:

I can assure you no pics are going on any of their social media websites, certainly not the ones i have access to. Pics and videos are going to person specific....if they were going on a website you would not need to blow kisses as Linda has done.

Don't agree with you on that mate. I am a premium member of her account and I get personalized videos/pics with kisses and other effects when I pay for it. I have a good enough library of the same..

• Like 2