B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #32 (April)

1 minute ago, Lurkker said:

Nelly could have offered them the mythical off cam apartment.

Unfortunately it does exist

Before Meg went out that night she talked to her BF about it, or when she got back i forget , it was about 1630 on the time stamp,talks in English, not easy to follow as the mic is rubbish, bathroom one better channels the sound.

She told him they had been there, smoking drinking eating..By us she meant Holly, B and N and her but didnt mention names.

6 minutes ago, mspanker said:

Before Meg went out that night she talked to her BF about it, or when she got back i forget , it was about 1630 on the time stamp,talks in English, not easy to follow as the mic is rubbish, bathroom one better channels the sound.

She told him they had been there, smoking drinking eating..By us she meant Holly, B and N and her but didnt mention names.

I don't denied that it exist.  Nelly and Bogdan (individually or together) have been away from B4 too many times over multiple days for them not to have a place to go.

1 minute ago, Lurkker said:

I don't denied that it exist.  Nelly and Bogdan (individually or together) have been away from B4 too many times over multiple days for them not to have a place to go.

sorry, misunderstood, you said mythical

It might be that this off cam apartment doesn’t exist anymore since last week B&N brought many things in B4 . Of course it can be that they either preparing it as an extra apartment or make maintenance .. nobody actually knows but of course I don’t personally believe that any time people from B4 don’t sleep there , they rent one night hotels or booking / AirBNB 

1 minute ago, ddhm said:

It might be that this off cam apartment doesn’t exist anymore since last week B&N brought many things in B4 . Of course it can be that they either preparing it as an extra apartment or make maintenance .. nobody actually knows but of course I don’t personally believe that any time people from B4 don’t sleep there , they rent one night hotels or booking / AirBNB 

The stuff they brought to B4 may be stuff they had to clear out from Zac and Luna's apartment.

13 minutes ago, mspanker said:

i feel justified as i believe i was the first one pushing the whole off cam apt,thats the thing speculations can actually be right sometimes and just because you didnt see it does not mean it is not real 

46 minutes ago, ddhm said:

boggy must be running up one hell of a bill with how many nights he is off cam he leaves for 3 or 4 days at a time and is always spending a few days off cam so does he have a mistress and i dont want to hear he has some job remember he had to have Martina help him take care of some buisness because he had issues with the language 

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, EMMETT111 said:

boggy must be running up one hell of a bill with how many nights he is off cam he leaves for 3 or 4 days at a time and is always spending a few days of cam so does he have a mistress 

Holly, Martina.....  He's probably doing Luna too. 😇

• Sad 1

3 hours ago, EMMETT111 said:

the problem is RLC would have already been bankrupt and all these girls  or couples  would have no job if all there was were the couples apts these shows you hate are all thats keeping those real apts you like afloat 

Yeah, that's why RLC lost 70% of its traffic when the Russian couples apartments closed. Despite the fact that they kept the show places like GOV and Leora and cut their price in half.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1