B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #32 (April)

5 minutes ago, Sergio said:

Maybe this discussion convinces the few people who still weren't convinced that Bogdan and Nelly manage the flats in Barcelona, anyway it's strange that Nelly allows that asshole of Gina's boyfriend to live in B4 and doesn't allow Masha to bring a boyfriend, maybe Masha's boyfriend doesn't provide enough drugs like Cesar, Masha is a bit anarchic, Nelly on the other hand is a person who plans everything, maybe she's afraid he'll take away the limelight, after the real story with Martina

maybe because Gina is the longest running girl in the barca apts and if she wants to bring her boyfriend to the house were she lives it is her choice 

• Like 1

Sinceramente non credo sia RLC a dire cosa devono fare, non penso proprio che dica loro di fare masturbazioni collettive, o di organizare un’eventuale finta orgia solo per invogliare il pubblico ad iscriversi o rinnovare l’abbonamento, e poi perche’ farlo soltanto con due o tre appartamenti GoV e non anche con gli appartamenti delle coppie, considerando che non hanno molte visualizzazioni? Tutti i partecipanti prendono dei soldi fissi al mese per abitare in una casa con telecamere, ma il loro scopo e’ vivere la loro normale vita quando sono in casa, come se non ci fossero le telecamere, la casa per loro va’ usata esattamente come facciamo noi nella nostra vita, non stiamo H24 in casa e non portiamo chiunque a fare feste o cose varie, e si ha una vita al di fuori di casa. Poi, i partecipanti sanno che possono avere un guadagno in piu’ se hanno molte visualizzazioni, ma questo non significa mettere su uno spettacolo di nudo o di sesso ogni volta, per avere visualizzazioni, basta anche solo una doccia, una masturbazione, o la nudita’ e tutte quelle curiosita’ maschili nei confronti delle donne.. del tipo cosa fa’ una donna quando e’ sola in casa. 

3 minutes ago, EMMETT111 said:

maybe because Gina is the longest running girl in the barca apts and if she wants to bring her boyfriend to the house were she lives it is her choice 

It is indeed Ginas choice. The fact that many do not like him (including me) is irrelevant to Gina and the B4 crew.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

i imagine she will visit the villa before that but like i said before dont get your hopes up over the party, if Masha brings her bf dont expect the Barca girls to all want to have sex with him like Babi and friends,i am interested in seeing the interaction between Nelly Martina and Masha seeing as Masha has already fooled around with Nelly before and is probably Nellies best friend of all the people on RLC and having Masha's bf there is not lets just say productive to the greater good lol 😁 having flash backs to Masha and Taylor and Piper that one night lol

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, neil_r549 said:

It is indeed Ginas choice. The fact that many do not like him (including me) is irrelevant to Gina and the B4 crew.

Not sure its something that has not been talked about between them. From my understanding, Curly was with Holly on her last trip, now that could of caused a conflict. it hasn't but as they all live under the same roof it would be a cause for concern. Bring a guy back for a shag is one thing but to have him move in on a almost permanent basis is another. Thing is Gina seems happy with him (most of the time) he seems to keep himself to himself or out the way. Not a fan but other than he is alleged to bring in/ supply stuff that are  not always legal he hasn't done anything wrong. Most of it consumed on Megs balcony, not exactly hidden from view.

Talking about it today, the comment the other person gave was would you want someone you don't know moving into your room just because your mate with the other, more so with the present situation in Europe. A good point and TBH i hadn't looked at it that way just that it would give an injection of life to something that has gone stale.

Anyway time will tell.

21 minutes ago, EMMETT111 said:

i imagine she will visit the villa before that but like i said before dont get your hopes up over the party, if Masha brings her bf dont expect the Barca girls to all want to have sex with him like Babi and friends,i am interested in seeing the interaction between Nelly Martina and Masha seeing as Masha has already fooled around with Nelly before and is probably Nellies best friend of all the people on RLC and having Masha's bf there is not lets just say productive to the greater good lol 😁 having flash backs to Masha and Taylor and Piper that one night lol

I don’t expect anything , it is just a party , it isn’t about sex all the time . Expect the usual , alcohol , karaoke , music chairs , fun, smiles . Just for the new girls to meet Masha ( who knows , maybe Megan will visit her in the future in Rome ☺️) , I never said about sex 😁

My curiosity is exactly like yours only one thing , to watch the whole interaction between Nelly , Masha and Martina . I wish we get some translations if circumstances allow , nothing more expected ☺️ by me ... whatever extra , no one will say no to watch i guess 😂🤣

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, mspanker said:

Not sure its something that has not been talked about between them. From my understanding, Curly was with Holly on her last trip, now that could of caused a conflict. it hasn't but as they all live under the same roof it would be a cause for concern. Bring a guy back for a shag is one thing but to have him move in on a almost performant basis is another. Thing is Gina seems happy with him (most of the time) he seems to keep himself to himself or out the way. Not a fan but other than he is alleged to bring in/ supply stuff that are  not always legal he hasn't done anything wrong. Most of it consumed on Megs balcony, not exactly hidden from view.

Talking about it today, the comment the other person gave was would you want someone you don't know moving into your room just because your mate with the other, more so with the present situation in Europe. A good point and TBH i hadn't looked at it that way just that it would give an injection of life to something that has gone stale.

Anyway time will tell.

yes it was awkward at first when he started coming to B4 he would only hang out in Ginas room mostly or when he would be in the common areas Holly and Megan would not be there perfect example was the Greek party as soon as him and Zac showed up Holly and Megan left but they have been getting more used to him being there now and as for him bringing stuff to the parties i dont see him holding a gun to the girls heads making them do it and the girls sure seem to like the guys that bring the drugs as the guys that bring drugs get to have sex with a bunch of girls here how many guys have Daniel and Ceaser had between the two of them

10 minutes ago, ddhm said:

I don’t expect anything , it is just a party , it isn’t about sex all the time . Expect the usual , alcohol , karaoke , music chairs , fun, smiles . Just for the new girls to meet Masha ( who knows , maybe Megan will visit her in the future in Rome ☺️) , I never said about sex 😁

My curiosity is exactly like yours only one thing , to watch the whole interaction between Nelly , Masha and Martina . I wish we get some translations if circumstances allow , nothing more expected ☺️ by me ... whatever extra , no one will say no to watch i guess 😂🤣

to funny but nobody ever resubs to see a bunch of people play darts or sing but get Martina on Nelly that first night how many resubs do you think that got 

How true, but if that bloody darts board turns up again.....but here's a scenario which doesn't bear thinking about. If they invite B5 to this party, and Claire does her usual drinking act, will she try it on with Masha? Have they met before?

3 minutes ago, EMMETT111 said:

to funny but nobody ever resubs to see a bunch of people play darts or sing but get Martina on Nelly that first night how many resubs do you think that got 

I have said again and again , let me repeat ☺️😇 I watch RLC to study the people , characters , reactions , behaviors . For me it is a great social experiment and I am glad that I pay to watch it . Whatever involves sex and the way I like to watch it ( fan of mixing tenants , new guys for the girls etc ) I consider it a big bonus ☺️

• Upvote 2

6 minutes ago, EMMETT111 said:

i dont see him holding a gun to the girls heads making them do it and the girls sure seem to like the guys that bring the drugs as the guys that bring drugs get to have sex with a bunch of girls here how many guys have Daniel and Ceaser had between the two of them

true, i think that is an example of bad judgement in the Holly/Daniel moment. One i reckon she regrets as she hid on Megs bed until he left. Dont think he has been back? Might of burnt that bridge.

Never been my thing  smoking ,so i cannot relate to it, not even tobacco.

3 minutes ago, neil_r549 said:

How true, but if that bloody darts board turns up again.....but here's a scenario which doesn't bear thinking about. If they invite B5 to this party, and Claire does her usual drinking act, will she try it on with Masha? Have they met before?

It’s going to be a party in the villa that involves a tenant from Rome ☺️ it is going to be already different of what we have seen because these two haven’t any connection ( expect Masha with Gina / Nelly / Bogdan )  with any person of the current cast we have seen in Barcelona since last September . It is already interesting how the girls will interact with Masha , how the guy will be in a house full of people he doesn’t know , it is already a big difference than anything being watched recently .