B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #32 (April)

8 hours ago, Thestarider said:

Why not isn't that the purpose of a forum or blog ? To express ones thoughts, or opinions ?

True, a forum for people to give their thoughts and opinions is good. But then to suggest how they should interact, not interact and how they behave TODAY is an act because the poster never did it in their PAST.

Quite a few posters who post in the rlc forums only post to drag rlc and it's contents down, some posters only post negative comments, that's all they do.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

10 hours ago, bluewinner said:

Well, that's what I concluded. but they could also be very tolerant or deaf 😃

Long shot but maybe the neighbours had gone to visit and stay with relatives like we saw so many come and stay at the rlc apartments to be with family on the Easter holidays. 🙂 

24 minutes ago, HappyChappie said:

True, a forum for people to give their thoughts and opinions is good. But then to suggest how they should interact, not interact and how they behave TODAY is an act because the poster never did it in their PAST.

Quite a few posters who post in the rlc forums only post to drag rlc and it's contents down, some posters only post negative comments, that's all they do.

I'm no longer contributiong to this forum as I'm sick and tired of the negativity. Some of the comments are bigoted, abusive and downright hostile to both people on Reallife and others who use the forum. and not what I would want to be associated to. I have had some good discussions on PMs, so thanks to those who contacted me that way, its bye bye from me,

• Like 1
  • Sad 2
  • Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, neil_r549 said:

I'm no longer contributiong to this forum as I'm sick and tired of the negativity. Some of the comments are bigoted, abusive and downright hostile to both people on Reallife and others who use the forum. and not what I would want to be associated to. I have had some good discussions on PMs, so thanks to those who contacted me that way, its bye bye from me,

I consider you a great contributor and with opinions that have always been presented with arguments so everyone can talk about them . I hope you reconsider , on the other hand you will be one more example that CC and the way it works is pushing away more and more people who really have things to say than the few who are easily allowed to criticize negative and speak horrible just because this is how they are as people , the absolute zeros . Whatever you decide , it was a pleasure reading your posts 

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 3

52 minutes ago, neil_r549 said:

Don't let them drive you off, put them on your ignore list like I do.

• Upvote 2

11 hours ago, JenniferMom said:

Quote one is Alladino I think.

SO ... I don't think the concept is flawed.  I think the girls are the wrong type for this.  When I was in high school and after (when I SHOULD have gone to college but that's another story), I was in a group of girls that had sleepovers nearly every weekend.  We had a lot of lesbian sex and most of us were bisexual and had boyfriends.  We all loved each other as girls do ... BFF's ... and the sex was great as I remember.  On a scale of Leora/Malia on one end and Nelly/Martina on the other end ... I can proudly say most of our sex was toward the Nelly/Martina end of the spectrum.

Do girls like this not exist anymore?

I have read that millennials are more "responsible" sexually and I didn't believe it so much but maybe this is what we are seeing.  I sometimes can't even believe hey restrain themselves so much ... which is why it is such BIG NEWS when they occasionally don't act restrained.

Anyway ... that is my two cents.  Get more girls like Martina, Masha, even Claire ... who just love sex and are not ashamed to show it.

It is unnecessary to point out your alleged past, because no one here can check it. From my point of view, you could be an 80 year old guy who is just making up a story. 😏

Anyway, the problem of the GOV apartments is a concept that constantly force the girls into this pseudo lesbian events, although the girls obviously have no sexual interest in each other. Sure, you can say now, then they should just cast girls who are really lesbian or at least actually bi, but then I just ask the question why? If the concept would be improved so that the girls really live in these apartments, e.g. including a BF in the cast if available, then this places would already work. The error in the concept are the shows and the associated intention to exchange reality with fiction.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

6 minutes ago, Alladino said:

It is unnecessary to point out your alleged past, because no one here can check it. From my point of view, you could be an 80 year old guy who is just making up a story. 😏

Anyway, the problem of the GOV apartments is a concept that constantly force the girls into this pseudo lesbian events, although the girls obviously have no sexual interest in each other. Sure, you can say now, then they should just cast girls who are really lesbian or at least actually bi, but then I just ask the question why? If the concept would be improved so that the girls really live in these apartments, e.g. including a BF in the cast if available, then this places would already work. The error in the concept are the shows and the associated intention to exchange reality with fiction.

the problem is RLC would have already been bankrupt and all these girls  or couples  would have no job if all there was were the couples apts these shows you hate are all thats keeping those real apts you like afloat 

• Upvote 3

1 hour ago, HappyChappie said:

i made the same comment last night on Martinas page 

8 minutes ago, EMMETT111 said:

the problem is RLC would have already been bankrupt and all these girls would have no job if all there was were the couples apts these shows you hate are all thats keeping those real apts you like afloat 

I think, this is bullshit, considering the fact that RLC started and grew big without the bullshit shows. Ultimately, I'm not even saying anything against girl apartments, even if I think they're a bad idea, but they have to be realistic.

• Like 1