Masha - Home activities #9

7 minutes ago, EMMETT111 said:

i kinda thought things were going pretty good right here,i think this trip is going to be more boring than we think what are the odds are any of the girls at b4 will want to do anything around Mashas bf maybe why Nelly did not want him there ok sure the girls at Mashas did but they have all known him awhile from what i can tell  but hey maybe we will get a dart party or maybe a karaoke night

First of , we don’t know if she stays  at any Barcelona apartment .. we need to wait till the evening to know what we could bring from speculation to possible happening 😁

8 minutes ago, EMMETT111 said:

i kinda thought things were going pretty good right here,i think this trip is going to be more boring than we think what are the odds are any of the girls at b4 will want to do anything around Mashas bf maybe why Nelly did not want him there ok sure the girls at Mashas did but they have all known him awhile from what i can tell  but hey maybe we will get a dart party or maybe a karaoke night

perhaps hes good a poker 😁

6 minutes ago, JenniferMom said:

Agree!  This is going to be a culture clash of two RLC worlds.  It's almost like the executives of RLC called Masha and said "get on the next flight to Barca and show them how this is done".

and Masha taking this guy just complicates the situation maybe why Nelly did not want him there another guy in the villa the girls dont know makes it harder to get things going its easy to get rid of the other guys Alburto leaves and Boggy goes to his room what is Mashas guy going to do 

5 minutes ago, moos54 said:

personally I am much more interested in what will happen in Masha's apartment during her absence than in the possibility of seeing her and her boyfriend in Barcelona 😁

Alessandro hasn’t made steps , they were even commenting on it today .. they even had a shower both of them last night before laying on the sofa , coming out from  the bathroom together ( Babi & Tanya ) and ready to lay on the sofa with both men .. but Alessandro played the guitar and made “ The king 👑 “ to fall asleep ... still , with this really amazing pretty woman , Tanya , it is great to watch for sure ☺️

3 minutes ago, moos54 said:

personally I am much more interested in what will happen in Masha's apartment during her absence than in the possibility of seeing her and her boyfriend in Barcelona 😁

2 minutes ago, ddhm said:

i think this trip is going to be more boring than we think what are the odds are any of the girls at b4 will want to do anything around Mashas bf

I agree with both of these points.  It's brilliant that Masha leaves friends behind to play.

And yes my short experience here is that we tend to hype things up too much and the outcomes never seem to meet the expectations.  Sometimes you hit the jackpot.  But that's kinda the whole point of a voyeur site, right?

• Upvote 2

18 minutes ago, Noldus said:

1422 Masha and her guy left with their suitcases 

22 minutes later than what Masha wanted .. flight at 16:45 , I guess they are around an hour or 1h15 minutes away from the airport 

7 minutes ago, moos54 said:

I see that too,
There were differences with Nelly, Barca have their own rules, it will be difficult to take a good act there.
Masha essentially wants to be with her new boy, to be on the beach, to see the city.

Unless i am mistaken the villa has no spare rooms?

So someones shifting or they are moving in with Boggy and Nelly or they are sleeping in the garage, sorry love nest.

Lets say they are on today's flight, so probably going to stay in a hotel or the offline apartment, which seemed to get cleared out the other day by the stuff that appeared in B4.

Will that come online or the old Zack/luna place ( doubt that as of the noise issue)

Just my thoughts..

• Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, JenniferMom said:

Agree!  This is going to be a culture clash of two RLC worlds.  It's almost like the executives of RLC called Masha and said "get on the next flight to Barca and show them how this is done".

Masha’s original idea ( Egypt ) was ruined because she didn’t take time to search how traveling works outside EU , Barcelona was the first alternative as she seemed desperate to escape Rome for some days .. I don’t know if holidays had originally  been scheduled with the guy or she suggested him to go together . It seems again a fuck buddy for Masha and he also knows his role and he enjoys whatever he does the last period that Masha introduced him to us .

The only certain thing is that Masha is at the moment the person that somehow her presence and actions in Barcelona will be affecting lots of future  stories that will be happening at RLC both in Rome and Barcelona .. whatever she does on Barcelona May have a future impact for things to be seen in Rome involving at a high grade the girls that are currently in Rome .. She needs the Oscar for script 😂🤣

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, rado07 said:

I see that too,
There were differences with Nelly, Barca have their own rules, it will be difficult to take a good act there.
Masha essentially wants to be with her new boy, to be on the beach, to see the city.

Masha’s last trip in Barcelona , I think Masha made them adapt to her crazy way of doing things than following the Barcelona concept 😂🤣

• Like 1