Masha - Home activities #10

Noldus

2 minutes ago, chuck206 said:

I'm confused! (my normal state) who is Ginger?  I see Babi, Tonya, Alessandro.

Ginger is a former participant in Gov's apartment and also Babi's friend, she's the girl on the phone 

• Thanks 1

there is one thing i find funny because i see comments accusing the guy of blocking things, already i wonder what exactly he is blocking and secondly, it is not him who decided to have a skype conversation with Ginger 😁

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

Really > comes from the one who on this forum which has been reported how many times for being TROLL AND AND ASS.... LMAO. 🤣

And not once have I ever been banned or given a warning, so I guess those reports didn't mean shit did they? And regardless, if you're a mod and don't even have enough respect for the other members of this board to not use such a disgusting insult, you're even less of a man than anyone should give you credit for. 

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

And not once have I ever been banned or given a warning, so I guess those reports didn't mean shit did they? And regardless, if you're a mod and don't even have enough respect for the other members of this board to not use such a disgusting insult, you're even less of a man than anyone should give you credit for. 

Opinions vary don't they, The guy is queer is the day is long. The truth is just that the truth !!! Being a Mod has nothing to do what we post as members of this forum.

53 minutes ago, seb1986 said:

who cares this guy is a fucking cock blocker 

He has a girlfriend but I think he is confused of what he wishes . Next week , these two girls plus the guy that will join , can promise some excellent nights if they aren’t shy . 

1 hour ago, esanders9863 said:

I guess after hearing that, Tanya is desperately trying to go to sleep

Tanya is confusing me .. she seems to like Alessandro but as someone said , she’s  maybe there so as to take opportunities when her ex is in the apartment and spend time with him . Her appearance today might have to do also because Babi and Alessandro were in the apartment so just an evening of good food , wine and talks amongst friends . 

1 hour ago, Thestarider said:

NOT SHIT WILL HAPPEN, fuckin rookies !!! This dude is a complete waste of time for these hotties !!! Acting like a bunch of teenagers who have no Idea what to do with two women and one guy in bed together.

I agree .. but it is always like this with him , the girls like him but he seems to have second thoughts to cheat his girlfriend ( which both girls know ) .. he got two major opportunities , that today was nothing compared to the two previous .. the girls I believe will be performing next week which it might come as a surprise since they aren’t official tenants . The conclusion is that the apartment makes it curious and nice to watch 😇

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, maxfactor said:

He needs to fuck off...he is  constantly in the way and blocking the view.  He never does fuck all.  SHIT OR GET THE FUCK OFF THE POT DICK HEAD!!!!!

I don’t think he will do anything on camera , he didn’t do with his “ official “ GF when he slept a couple of times in the apartment with her . Of course , he is maybe shy and of course rethinking all the time not to cheat . 

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, rado07 said:

no not at all
When it gets dark, Alessandro's hands often go strange ways ... it's just different here than in Barca 🤷‍♂️

I will say that Tanya wants to involve sexually when her ex is present , it will be interesting if Alessandro is again in the apartment with her and her ex ( if they decide to visit , which I believe they will do because of Babi ) 

1 hour ago, chuck206 said:

I'm confused! (my normal state) who is Ginger?  I see Babi, Tonya, Alessandro.

Ginger was an ex tenant in Barcelona , she was there last year and at the same time with Babi , they had a lot of shows together 😂🤣 Ginger had had  lots of RLC appearances , Noldus keeps a fantastic archive that you can see in Barcelona apartments topics ( list of tenants )