Masha - Home activities #10

3 minutes ago, omedo said:

But she had no problem sleeping in the house of Martina's parents ... that's called hypocrisy ...

There is a saying that goes "do what I say but not what I do"
I think it works great for them

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 3

Just now, moos54 said:

Yes I understood that she really wanted to leave Rome and change air
It is true that Barcelona is the ideal destination as she has friends who live there and can easily avoid spending money on a place to stay.
But the problem is that she decided this a little at the last moment and especially that she is not alone, which requires adaptation for all

I will tell you something easily , maybe it has to do how I see hospitality . 

If I know a friend for 15 years , a friend that we have shared blood , sweat and tears let’s say , i would do anything in my power to give this person the best hospitality ever announcing  that is going to visit me . My place would be his / her place expect if there was absolutely nothing that could be done . I could understand all , but now that we even know that the guy stays only for a week , I don’t personally accept that she couldn’t host them at the empty bed in their room of hers and Bogdan . My point is that you put your ass down , you analyze all things and then you politely message or phone and say “ hey sorry , I can’t really do anything , I am sorry “ .. it is the way you say or do something many times . To even call her a “ whore “, I mean come on .. 

Anyway , as i said , perhaps being a big Masha fan and having her as my all time favorite tenant , i don’t see things with  a fair opinion about this . 

• Sad 2
  • Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, Mauri said:

No. Dopo che gli e’ stato cancellato il volo per l’egitto hanno detto che sarebbero voluti andare in Costa Rica se gli avessero rimborsati tutti i soldi, ma cosi non e’ stato, e quindi hanno scelto Barcellona per partire con i soldi che gli sono stati ridati e non spenderne altri

Anyway , she wanted to escape Rome , it is too obvious , she finally made it and I am sure she will enjoy the maximum , she was already happy organizing all even so fast the last days . Traveling during Covid times and make it happen , it is only a great excitement thing ☺️😇

28 minutes ago, ddhm said:

C'est de l'hypocrisie de Nelly et évidemment elle n'a aucune idée du fonctionnement de la villa, dans des circonstances normales, les filles pourraient avoir chaque fois qu'elles voulaient un nouveau gars si elles sortaient aussi longtemps que la vie nocturne ou les rassemblements sociaux étaient possibles. Je suppose qu'elle n'avait aucune idée de Diane et Olya et comment ils ont fait les choses l'année dernière ou certaines des fêtes et comment ils se terminaient souvent sur la baignoire et ainsi de suite. Bref, entre deux amis de 15 ans, je m'attendrais à ce qu'elle dise «laisse-moi voir ce que je peux faire et je suis tellement contente de te revoir» sorte de commentaire. 

Modifier le commentaire .. surtout ce qu'elle a commencé aussi avec Martina ces derniers mois ... 

28 minutes ago, omedo said:

Mais elle n'a eu aucun problème à dormir dans la maison des parents de Martina ... ça s'appelle l'hypocrisie ...

Je suis d'accord avec vous 

I agree with you 👍

want to add something
there was the conversation on the phone with Nelly (Russian),
and there was a conversation between Masha and her boy (Italian)

The perhaps somewhat extreme choice of words "i perche 'non e' una casa per appuntamenti per portare chi vuole lei ed avere cazzi random come fa 'Masha e l'ha chiamata puttana, Masha crede che Nelly sia gelosa" was in conversation with the boy

So I can't confirm that Nelly used these words (but only one side can be heard on the phone).
it may also be that the content of the conversation was presented a little exaggerated by Masha.

In terms of content and meaning, however, the conversation took place that way

Correct me if you disagree

• Thanks 1

36 minutes ago, Mauri said:

Après l'annulation de leur vol vers l'Égypte, ils ont dit qu'ils aimeraient aller au Costa Rica s'ils remboursaient tout l'argent, mais ils ne l'ont pas fait, et ils ont donc choisi Barcelone pour repartir avec l'argent qu'ils avaient. lui et n'a plus dépensé

Mais comment Masha a fait pour avoir un vol pour Barcelone alors que son vol pour l'Égypte a été annulé ?

Peut-on voyager en Europe sans motif particulier ni formalité avec le COVID ?

Je suis vraiment curieux de savoir comment elle a fait.

But how did Masha manage to get a flight to Barcelona when her flight to Egypt was canceled?

Can we travel to Europe without a particular reason or formality with COVID?

I'm really curious how she did it.

2 minutes ago, scoutouyoufe said:

Mais comment Masha a fait pour avoir un vol pour Barcelone alors que son vol pour l'Égypte a été annulé?

Peut-on voyager en Europe sans motif particulier ni formalité avec le COVID?

Ma come è riuscita Masha a ottenere un volo per Barcellona quando il suo volo per l'Egitto è stato cancellato?

Possiamo viaggiare in Europa senza un motivo o una formalità particolari con COVID?

Sono davvero curioso di come abbia fatto.

Si dall'Italia si può andare in Europa e al ritorno fare tampone e quarantena di 5 giorni, ma non si può viaggiare in Italia.

28 minutes ago, scoutouyoufe said:

Mais comment Masha a fait pour avoir un vol pour Barcelone alors que son vol pour l'Égypte a été annulé ?

Peut-on voyager en Europe sans motif particulier ni formalité avec le COVID ?

But how did Masha manage to get a flight to Barcelona when her flight to Egypt was canceled?

Can we travel to Europe without a particular reason or formality with COVID?

I'm really curious how she did it.

Yes, that is possible
To fly you need a negative COVID-test no older than 72 hours.
the test must be issued by an official body

3 minutes ago, scoutouyoufe said:

Mais comment Masha a fait pour avoir un vol pour Barcelone alors que son vol pour l'Égypte a été annulé?

Peut-on voyager en Europe sans motif particulier ni formalité avec le COVID?

Ma come è riuscita Masha a ottenere un volo per Barcellona quando il suo volo per l'Egitto è stato cancellato?

Possiamo viaggiare in Europa senza un motivo o una formalità particolari con COVID?

Sono davvero curioso di come abbia fatto.

Si, possiamo viaggiare in europa e fuori, senza un valido motivo, presentando un test negativo al Covid. Ma non possiamo viaggiare all’interno del nostro paese😒. Il volo per Barcellona lo ha ottenuto con i soldi che gli sono stati rimborsati per il volo cancellato dell’egitto,

D'accord merci pour vos réponses 👍

Quelle drôle d'idée a eu L'Italie d'autoriser les vols extérieurs et de ne pas autoriser les déplacements à l'intérieur c'est n'importe quoi 🤪🤣

Okay, thank you for your answers 👍

What a funny idea Italy had to authorize external flights and not to authorize movement inside it is nonsense 🤪🤣

• Upvote 1

Finalement la spéculation que j'ai dit pourrait bien se produire.

j'avais dit que si Masha retournée a Barcelone Nelly lui présenterait Martina nous verrons bien.

Eventually the speculation I said may well occur.

I said that if Masha returned to Barcelona Nelly would introduce Martina to her, we will see.

41 minuti fa, rado07 ha detto:

voglio aggiungere qualcosa
c'è stata la conversazione al telefono con Nelly (russa),
e c'è stata una conversazione tra Masha e il suo ragazzo (italiano)

La scelta forse un po 'estrema delle parole " i perche' non e 'una casa per appuntamenti per portare chi vuole lei ed avere cazzi random come fa' Masha e l'ha chiamata puttana, Masha crede che Nelly sia gelosa " era in conversazione con il ragazzo

Quindi non posso confermare che Nelly abbia usato queste parole (ma solo una parte può essere ascoltata al telefono).
può anche darsi che il contenuto della conversazione sia stato presentato un po 'esagerato da Masha.

In termini di contenuto e significato, tuttavia, la conversazione si è svolta in questo modo

Correggimi se non sei d'accordo

La conversazione tra Masha e Nelly era abbastanza accesa e lo si poteva capire, anche se parlano russo, per quanto riguarda il come lo ha raccontato poi al ragazzo, credo che gli ha soltanto abbreviato il racconto e fargli intendere in poche parole cosa ha detto Nelly, altrimenti non avrebbe senso raccontarlo in quel modo, e’ anche vero che se fossi Masha, non andrei in B4 da Nelly dopo quello che gli avrebbe detto

• Upvote 1