Masha - Home activities #10

Noldus

5 hours ago, Mauri said:

Solo lei fino al 20, lui dovrebbe tornare il 12 credo, sarano in Hotel, poi faranno una festa per far conoscere a tutti il ragazzo, e poi quando lui andra’ via, Masha andra’ in B4.

The party will be on Friday night at B4, and Martina is invited.

I guess all the other Russian speaking residents will also be there...

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

4 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

WWE is on tonight.  It's the only true sport going.  Where can you beat the shit out of the boss and still have a job the next day.   :biggrin:

The start of 9 days of WWE.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, emnv said:

The party will be on Friday night at B4, and Martina is invited.

I guess all the other Russian speaking residents will also be there...

Is this just an all girls party or is Alberto and Bogdan going to be there? How do you know these things? 

2 minutes ago, yelt said:

Is this just an all girls party or is Alberto and Bogdan going to be there? How do you know these things? 

He speaks the language and we are lucky he shares the information with the rest of us here ☺️😇

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, ddhm said:

He speaks the language and we are lucky he shares the information with the rest of us here ☺️😇

Thank you.  I will say, it will be interesting to see if Nelly and Martina get together. (I hope Martina does not get together with "Monkey Girl"). But it may only happen if Martina drinks too much liquor and feels like a little girl sex.  Otherwise, I think she will be there for the fun.  Maybe she will feel slutty and do one of the other girls!

• Sad 1

4 hours ago, yelt said:

Thank you.  I will say, it will be interesting to see if Nelly and Martina get together. (I hope Martina does not get together with "Monkey Girl"). But it may only happen if Martina drinks too much liquor and feels like a little girl sex.  Otherwise, I think she will be there for the fun.  Maybe she will feel slutty and do one of the other girls!

It will be interesting to see how everyone will react to the personalities of both guys , if they like them or not , as we saw , the guy has a charisma to become easily “ welcomed “ and accepted at a company ( plus women like him ) , but we don’t know if he speaks English so as he can talk with the others - I think not because Masha was teaching him some words the first two three days he was in her place - , it will be interesting then about him and of course Masha , we all know that very easily she can “ win “ the audience as she also has the “ Ariana “ ability 😂 , that is very social , funny and adaptable to the others . 

I don’t personally expect anything happening , when Masha will be alone the second week in the villa , then it will be unpredictable when and if she decides to share stories with the other girls 😉 All in all , interesting days are upon us 😇

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

8 hours ago, ddhm said:

It will be interesting to see how everyone will react to the personalities of both guys , if they like them or not , as we saw , the guy has a charisma to become easily “ welcomed “ and accepted at a company ( plus women like him ) , but we don’t know if he speaks English so as he can talk with the others - I think not because Masha was teaching him some words the first two three days he was in her place - , it will be interesting then about him and of course Masha , we all know that very easily she can “ win “ the audience as she also has the “ Ariana “ ability 😂 , that is very social , funny and adaptable to the others . 

I don’t personally expect anything happening , when Masha will be alone the second week in the villa , then it will be unpredictable when and if she decides to share stories with the other girls 😉 All in all , interesting days are upon us 😇

Both guys ? There will be 2 ? Mashas guy and who else ?

5 minutes ago, Fagen said:

Both guys ? There will be 2 ? Mashas guy and who else ?

My bad with English , I don’t know how i could tell in one word Masha and the guy , so I wrote guys 😇

8 hours ago, ddhm said:

What stories ? Also let's see if they allow the guy to stay with her in the Villa, if not they might be going to a hotel for few days before he leaves, and then she can go to b4 and stay another week.

Just now, Fagen said:

What stories ? Also let's see if they allow the guy to stay with her in the Villa, if not they might be going to a hotel for few days before he leaves, and then she can go to b4 and stay another week.

Stories of her whole RLC presence , moving from Russia to Italy , Sasha and the ultimate break up , Dasha , her sexual experiences and experiments , i consider this as stories that she will have one week in B4 to share if she wishes . 

The guy flies back to italy on the 12th , except a party on Friday the 9th , they will be staying till the 12th in a hotel in Barcelona and then Masha moves in B4