Masha - Home activities #10

Noldus

1 hour ago, jjkopite said:

What a sad life you must have if these clickbait performers have any effect in your real world!

They no longer have any impact in my life and haven't for over 4 years now, other than what I read on this totally biased forum!!

2 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

They no longer have any impact in my life and haven't for over 4 years now, other than what I read on this totally biased forum!!

it's not quite true, if there was no impact on your own life, you wouldn't be on the forum every day

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, moos54 said:

it's not quite true, if there was no impact on your own life, you wouldn't be on the forum every day

LOL you know that I have serious medical complications, I don't watch any TV unless there is some sporting event I care to see, I've just about been to the end of the internet and back, YouTube is a godsend, and then there are the funny pages of CC....so I guess you're stuck with me in my free time!!

8 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

LOL you know that I have serious medical complications, I don't watch any TV unless there is some sporting event I care to see, I've just about been to the end of the internet and back, YouTube is a godsend, and then there are the funny pages of CC....so I guess you're stuck with me in my free time!!

So in fact you prove to us that we all have a good reason to need an escape in our life like sites like CC or RLC
Thank you for bringing this to light

• Haha 1

27 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

unless there is some sporting event I care to see

WWE is on tonight.  It's the only true sport going.  Where can you beat the shit out of the boss and still have a job the next day.   :biggrin:

• Haha 3

3 hours ago, Mauri said:

Only her until the 20th, he should be back on the 12th I think, they will be in the hotel, then they will have a party to let everyone know the boy, and then when he goes away, Masha will go to B4.

He might come back to Masha's place and help to 'housesit' for her...😏

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, ddhm said:

This is hypocrisy from Nelly and obviously she has no idea how the villa works , under normal circumstances , the girls could have whenever they wanted a new guy if they were going out as long as night life or social gatherings were possible . I guess she had no idea of Diane and Olya and how they made things last year or some of the parties and how they were ending often on the bathtub and so on . Anyway , between two friends of 15 years , i would expect that she says “ let me see what I can do and I am so happy to see you again “ sort of comment . 

Edit comment .. especially what she has started also with Martina the last months ... 

Yep...'Squeaky clean' Nelly is the biggest hypocrite...😒

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, StnCld316 said:

WWE is on tonight.  It's the only true sport going.  Where can you beat the shit out of the boss and still have a job the next day.   :biggrin:

It’s wrestlemania week actually 🥳🥳

• Upvote 1