Masha - Home activities #10

Noldus

1 minute ago, scoutouyoufe said:

Merci j'ai cru que c'était le prénom du mec de Masha.

Mais cela n'explique pas pour pourquoi Tanya pleurée.

Thank you, I thought that was Masha's boyfriend's first name.

But that doesn't explain why Tanya cried

Il ne faut pas chercher tout le temps de la logique dans le comportement humain surtout chez les femmes ^^ suffit juste d'une mauvaise réflexion 

Dans tout les cas cela n'a pas durer 

4 minutes ago, scoutouyoufe said:

Merci j'ai cru que c'était le prénom du mec de Masha.

Mais cela n'explique pas pour pourquoi Tanya pleurée.

Thank you, I thought that was Masha's boyfriend's first name.

But that doesn't explain why Tanya cried

I'm just guessing, but she held the white cat and cuddled it to her chest. Babi said a comment and then she dropped the cat and went into the living room and looked very sad and cried a little. Maybe there was something about the child?

One last comment .. the appearance of new ( and older  ) faces / guests in a tenant’s apartment , further more ,  not being shy , it boosts with an incredible dynamic the RLC concept . Within 3-4 days we haven’t stop discussing about what we are watching , what we would like to watch and so on . 

My point is that it only takes for the right tenant and his behavior to be able and socialize and make people feel comfortable on camera and then everything is also pleased for the viewers and what we pay . This is actually real life as it is advertised . And it is a pity that there are existing apartments currently who the tenants show their absolute disrespect of presenting any minimum effort at least of real life and RLC keeps rewarding them again and again . 

And when we try to say this and explain , we become haters or trolls or whatever . Whoever understands my comment knows exactly what I am trying to say here ☺️😌

• Like 3
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1

Miscvoyeur wrote and I quote:

"How much of an asshole does someone have to be to constantly come on here just to pick fights with members and continuously make disrespectful comments about tenants that have no impact on your life. You talk about being sad and pathetic, but nobody here is that pathetic that they have to write the bullshit you write just because they're that miserable in their own life. You telling someone else to get a life is about as funny as your need for an actual life that you're not embarrassed about."

How much sense does it take for someone to see how idiotic this one comment is?  RLC tenants have a huge impact on every viewers life!  Just look how all of you idiots stayed the course by all the actions that were being drawn out over the hours and you all's desperation to see "the king" get it on with every girl that was at Masha's pathetic place!!  Hell, even one dumbass said he turned in to Dracula after midnight to lessen the amount of time these tenants consume him.  Don't kid yourself you self righteous p@#$%, you are one of the worst posters on this forum with all of your nonsense!!

42 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Miscvoyeur wrote and I quote:

"How much of an asshole does someone have to be to constantly come on here just to pick fights with members and continuously make disrespectful comments about tenants that have no impact on your life. You talk about being sad and pathetic, but nobody here is that pathetic that they have to write the bullshit you write just because they're that miserable in their own life. You telling someone else to get a life is about as funny as your need for an actual life that you're not embarrassed about."

How much sense does it take for someone to see how idiotic this one comment is?  RLC tenants have a huge impact on every viewers life!  Just look how all of you idiots stayed the course by all the actions that were being drawn out over the hours and you all's desperation to see "the king" get it on with every girl that was at Masha's pathetic place!!  Hell, even one dumbass said he turned in to Dracula after midnight to lessen the amount of time these tenants consume him.  Don't kid yourself you self righteous p@#$%, you are one of the worst posters on this forum with all of your nonsense!!

Why are you so judgmental and criticizing how everyone wants to invest his free time ? Why is it bad if someone wants to watch RLC or be busy with CC and post here ? Why is this a mistake how anyone decides to spend his free time ? By the way , you couldn’t also stay away from your curiosity and you have read almost anything that has been happening , it was me that I jokingly called myself “ Vampire “ ( not Dracula ) and christened this new Masha’s sex guy “ The king 👑 “ so as to make the tone of the forum and talks being fan and keep us entertained ... I have had some good days watching Masha , I combined it with sun , sea and beach and watching “ How to Get Away With Murder “ .. so , I am sorry that I decide how to enjoy my free time and not the way that you wish that people will do , that is to cancel RLC and stop whatever they pay. 

• Sad 1

2 minutes ago, rado07 said:

via fino al 20 aprile, è molto tempo

Solo lei fino al 20, lui dovrebbe tornare il 12 credo, sarano in Hotel, poi faranno una festa per far conoscere a tutti il ragazzo, e poi quando lui andra’ via, Masha andra’ in B4.

• Thanks 5

It seems that Nelly hasn’t been this helpful with a B apartment and we will be seeing cameo appearances . 

Perhaps the short notice didn’t allow for a solution where they could stay but personally I am displeased that she didn’t spend time the whole weekend for a solution . I mean , come on , it is Masha , everyone knows she was going to Barcelona and it is like she isn’t belonging to the project when I believe a solution could easily be found . 

Anyway , perhaps I am too subjective with my opinion and not seeing all aspects of it . I only know that it would have been a crazy two holidays week watching Masha involved in a B apartment and the guy next to her that we saw what he is also capable of . 

• Sad 1