Masha - Home activities #10

Noldus

4 minutes ago, neil_r549 said:

So, if I am reading this right - Masha is moving into the Villa? I'm surprised. she looks like she has settled and loves Rome, has a lot of friends there. It would be quite an upheaval for her. All her stuff is in Rome. Who would take over the Rome apartment?

She is on vacation in Barcelona
and maybe she visits the villa or another RLC apartment

• Thanks 2

41 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Welcome Alessandro , interesting if Tanya appears 

Tanya is only interested in her ex. she took advantage of every second to be at his side. i think sooner or later they will get back together and i wish it for them

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, miaballe02 said:

Tanya is only interested in her ex. she took advantage of every second to be at his side. i think sooner or later they will get back together and i wish it for them

We will see what happens then , she didn’t seem bothered for someone that wants him back being around Babi and Masha so obvious as he did .

38 minutes ago, neil_r549 said:

edit.. and what about the cats??😻

Babi , ex RLC tenant who was in Barcelona last year takes care of them and the apartment 

1 minute ago, ddhm said:

Babi , ex RLC tenant who was in Barcelona last year takes care of them and the apartment 

Yep, I think I got the wrong end of the stick on this one - as a few have pointed out, its just a vacation in Barca, and I misread it as a move. My mistake!!

5 minutes ago, neil_r549 said:

Yep, I think I got the wrong end of the stick on this one - as a few have pointed out, its just a vacation in Barca, and I misread it as a move. My mistake!!

We are just chatting so nothing wrong with that , no one could know as much as of info if it wasn’t this forum , so...😇

3 minutes ago, wooders78 said:

l didnt think holly and megan was here last time masha was in barca

There's video of them in the B4 kitchen.  Megan was giving Masha a touch massage.  Amira and Milena was there too.