B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #33 (April)

31 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Of course....it's always every tenants birthday when they come on to RLC.  Hell, most of them must be pushing 50 years old by now LMAO.  As for Cesar and his fuck head friends.....no thanks!!

It is actually common to have a birthday once a year - possibly you are a leap year child 😉

• Haha 3

To morrow April 8th Gina has one year in B1 and B4 on this stay
Nelly & Bogdan has passed Belle and on top 6
Amira, Serafima and Amalia are climbing to "club 300"

B1-B2-B3-B4-B5 TENANTS

Total
Name Days
Gina 683
Irma 583
Megan 447
Monica 440
Loraine 410
Nelly (&Bogdan) 381
Belle 380
Lia (& Mia) 376
Mia (& Lia) 376
Sofie 362
Nora 354
Holly 331
Kim 312
Milena 310
Ginger 309
Blair 303
Amira 296
Taylor (& Piper) 292
Serafima 292
Piper (& Taylor) 291
Amalia 281
  • Thanks 4
  • Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Noldus said:

Sì, d'accordo sulla festa - con Cesar e il suo "equipaggio"

Ma non credo sia per giugno, la festa dovrebbe essere in machera da quello che ho capito, ieri ha tirato fuori orecchie e code di animale per lei e Cesar, e Holly sembra da Tomb rider. Ha preparato le fondine per le pistole

2 minutes ago, Mauri said:

But I don't think it's June, the party should be in machera from what I understand, yesterday she pulled out animal ears and tails for her and Cesar, and Holly looks like a Tomb rider. He prepared the holsters for the guns

I saw somewhere here that it was mentioned Jungle theme

1 minute ago, Noldus said:

Ho visto da qualche parte qui che è stato menzionato il tema della giungla

Lo stesso evento che aveva organizzato Cesar e che poi sembra essere stato annullato, 😏

53 minutes ago, JenniferMom said:

Also love how you Europeans call them "mobiles".  To us they are "phones" or "smartphones".

We use equally smartphones and mobiles , phones not so often .. but each country with its own language , complicated 😂🤣

6 minutes ago, ddhm said:

We use equally smartphones and mobiles , phones not so often .. but each country with its own language , complicated 😂🤣

Think it all goes back to the days of the mobile phone being a large battery the size of a brick with a full sized handset on it! I had one for work and thought I was the dogs bollocks with it! So really it was a full size telephone you could use away from a landline. Thus mobile!!

• Upvote 1