B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #33 (April)

6 minutes ago, EMMETT111 said:

i really got a kick out of that one myself, she really does have a killer body for such a short girl 

whoever wrote it desreves credit! But on the topic of TITS, which we weren't, across all apartments, its a pretty good range of size, shape and form. Each to his/her own obviously but there isn't anyone you would say 'Yuk'. Personally I'm not keen on Kittys falsies, but I like au naturale. Even Sera floppy jobs have their own attraction! Just thinkin out loud!!

• Like 3

22 minutes ago, EMMETT111 said:

i really got a kick out of that one myself, she really does have a killer body for such a short girl 

Meg in the tub is a winner thats for sure.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, mspanker said:

Meg in the tub is a winner thats for sure.

Total sidebar thought:  One thing I have found interesting and surprising is how good they all are using their phones in the tub.  I wonder how many times they dropped one and how much rice they have used drying them out or how many times they needed a replacement.  Using your phone in the tub is one of the skills you would not think about if you were considering doing this.

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, JenniferMom said:

Total sidebar thought:  One thing I have found interesting and surprising is how good they all are using their phones in the tub.  I wonder how many times they dropped one and how much rice they have used drying them out or how many times they needed a replacement.  Using your phone in the tub is one of the skills you would not think about if you were considering doing this.

I mentioned this a while back - its incredible how they never seem to even look like its going to slip into the water. I managed to drop mine into the toilet bowl and that was the end of that.😞 Surely is a skill the latest generation have mastered!!! BTW the phone companies say put the phone in a bag of rice for a few days: beleive me, it doesn't work!

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, JenniferMom said:

Even condensation getting into them. I dont think i have even seen one dropped , they are glued to their hands.

Odd one lost that causes the world to end, Ari just recently lucky a nice man stepped up and replaced it for her i believe)

i use mine for work and even then i dont use it near as much as they do or have to  charge it.

I put it down to i am an old fart

1 minute ago, neil_r549 said:

BTW the phone companies say put the phone in a bag of rice for a few days: beleive me, it doesn't work!

yeah urban myth, it can help with slight water ingress but anymore it will short out the internals.

More so the later ones are sealed so you cannot change batteries unless you are an electronics wizard!

Learnt all this from NCIS 😁

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, neil_r549 said:

well, the toilet incident was after it was flushed - thankfully!!😁

Having a hearty laugh here.  Neil, TMI doesn't mean TELL MORE INFORMATION.    But good to hear your situation wasn't a worst case scenario.  🙂

Sorry for the sidebar but I think most would agree it beats some of the other non-germane conversations we have seen over the last several days.

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, JenniferMom said:

Having a hearty laugh here.  Neil, TMI doesn't mean TELL MORE INFORMATION.    But good to hear your situation wasn't a worst case scenario.  🙂

Sorry for the sidebar but I think most would agree it beats some of the other non-germane conversations we have seen over the last several days.

I must be one of the worst offenders for going off on a tangent, but in quiet times, its not such a bad thing! When Masha and BF arrive in B4 things should get a bit more exciting 🙏

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

41 minutes ago, JenniferMom said:

Most are latest technology waterproof  mobiles 😇