B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #33 (April)

Just now, neil_r549 said:

Yeh, the ones most of us can't afford 😟

If you change your mobile every 6-7 years , it is better to invest on expensive ones . Of course it is the usage that everyone makes and the needs he has from it . I have had 2 IPhone models since 2009 for example , investment has worked and if Covid hadn’t appeared , last November I wanted to replace my current one . Anyway , phones are supposed to be to phone and messaging , the more they provide , it isn’t all necessary , especially to older people . 

3 minutes ago, ddhm said:

If you change your mobile every 6-7 years , it is better to invest on expensive ones . Of course it is the usage that everyone makes and the needs he has from it . I have had 2 IPhone models since 2009 for example , investment has worked and if Covid hadn’t appeared , last November I wanted to replace my current one . Anyway , phones are supposed to be to phone and messaging , the more they provide , it isn’t all necessary , especially to older people . 

I can't get too excited about phones but as some examples of my history: I am now using a Samsung given to me by my nephew, one I dropped into the toilet, and another was stolen in (where else?) Barcelona !! Think you can see why I don't consdier going expensive!!

41 minutes ago, neil_r549 said:

I must be one of the worst offenders for going off on a tangent, but in quiet times, its not such a bad thing! When Masha and BF arrive in B4 things should get a bit more exciting 🙏

There will be nothing exciting about it!!  You will see them all scurry to the entry floor balcony off Megan's room and position the cam blockers so they can do their drugs.  Then you might see some kind of BS games and drunk/drugged up people and then off to separate rooms for some much needed sleep. This might continue for a couple of days and then they will all be spent and needing much downtime.  Same song, second verse, which is exactly like the first!!

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Non ci sarà nulla di eccitante in questo !! Li vedrai correre tutti verso il balcone del piano di ingresso fuori dalla stanza di Megan e posizionare i blocca cam in modo che possano fare le loro droghe. Quindi potresti vedere una specie di giochi BS e persone ubriache / drogate e poi andare in stanze separate per un po 'di sonno tanto necessario. Questo potrebbe continuare per un paio di giorni e poi saranno tutti spesi e avranno bisogno di molto tempo di inattività. Stessa canzone, seconda strofa, che è esattamente come la prima !!

Presto ci sara’ anche il compleanno di Gina con il dj amico di Cesar, e quindi credo anche i suoi amici😏

• Sad 1

By the way, as you all probably seen it in the kitchen the day A&M showed up.  What did you all think about the way Martina jumped into Bogdan's arms and wrapped her legs around him?  Do you all still think that unaccounted for 2.5 hours was for Martina to help Bogdan with some Spanish homework?  Just curious you all's thoughts on the matter.

1 minute ago, Mauri said:

Soon there will also be Gina's birthday with Cesar's friend DJ, and so I think her friends too 😏

Of course....it's always every tenants birthday when they come on to RLC.  Hell, most of them must be pushing 50 years old by now LMAO.  As for Cesar and his fuck head friends.....no thanks!!

• Upvote 1