B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #33 (April)

Think its going to be a biggun judging by the way G&C were sizing up the fitness room and the backyard. Looked like decisions on what goes where. No doubt Fartmans mates will be there ready to provide whatever they have in their backpacks.

• Sad 1

13 minutes ago, timber said:

I'm all for B4 having an actual party that doesn't end with everyone in bed by midnight, but I hope they're not dumb enough to let Cesar organize something huge with a ton of outside guests. Leaving aside the irresponsibility with regard to covid, that sounds like a great way to get B4 shut down. Hopefully it's just a few outside guests at most.

The probability of a real party is close to zero. It would be the first time in B4, or better all GOV/COV.

Probably in this event B1 or B2 will come to visit, then there will be two rounds of twister, maybe Bodgan will get the massage bed out and then it will be just before midnight and the bullshit show will be over, again.

3 minutes ago, Alladino said:

The probability of a real party is close to zero. It would be the first time in B4, or better all GOV/COV.

Probably in this event B1 or B2 will come to visit, then there will be two rounds of twister, maybe Bodgan will get the massage bed out and then it will be just before midnight and the bullshit show will be over, again.

They had a nice party for Gina's birthday last summer. it could be repeat of that 😉

• Like 1

I thought maybe Nelly was upset with her as the other girl is loosely covering herself in her robe and was joining her and Bogdan at the table. They are being friendly to each other now. Bogdan was careful to not peak at the other girl’s boobs and watched Nelly shovel spaghetti into her mouth instead.  Poor choice if you ask me.  

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, ddhm said:

Party will be one of the biggest events ever , expect lots of forum talks , speculations , will be a fun evening and let’s hope that it won’t create problems for whoever is attending ...

It would be great real life viewing though...busted live! 

But a long UM...😏