B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #38 (April)

35 minutes ago, yelt said:

Just waiting for a 3-some. It was real close last night. Notice Martina caressing Bogdan's head from behind when they were on the other bed with Nelly in the middle. And the looks they were giving each other!!

I agree Yelt!  That was a very intimate moment when the 3 were on the same bed.  BUT like I said, this is a slippery slope and once they have a threesome, I think it is over with Alberto.  Others might disagree.   It's OK that Alberto is not into this "wild lifestyle" like all these people from the party last night.  But I think Martina loves being in this scene.  We know her to be sexually adventurous. These are things Alberto is not.  It was nuts that Alberto went to the party and went home.  I simply do not understand it.  Last night I did not think Martina was as happy and excited as at past parties ... but she clearly was "into it".  She never looks this happy at home with Alberto, even when they are fucking (I could say making love but I can't with honesty call it that).

il y a une heure, neil_r549 a dit :

Yeh, He'd been sniffing around all night, dancing sort of with her but not sure what he was going for - sex or drugs? Pam didn't look very impressed anyway . As I commented at the time, if he spent more time trying to pull Pam than looking at himself in the mirror he might have got somewhere. 🙄 Think it all went flat in the kitchen when Bog was talking to Monica and Pam, and the boys didn't understand FA of what he was saying.

Have to laugh, these girls are masters at that, would love to brick up the patio doors in the kitchen, that would torture them, every goddamn moment they look at themselves, talk about conceited😐🤪

• Upvote 1

Leave Martina 4-5 days in a row in B4 , add Masha to the mixture and this will be the orgies villa for a week 😂🤣 expect the unexpected as soon as Masha “ smells “ the sex between Martina and Nelly 😁 and if Martina somehow / someway finds out how Masha performs in a lesbian way 😆 But I admit this chemistry between Nelly and Martina when they have sex is amazing . 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 1

12 minutes ago, redole1999 said:

Have to laugh, these girls are masters at that, would love to brick up the patio doors in the kitchen, that would torture them, every goddamn moment they look at themselves, talk about conceited😐🤪

Is not just this crew, every woman I know cannot pass a relective surface without checking how their arse looks...now you can say the same for some blokes !!!

How does the song go ''Your so Vain......