B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #38 (April)

1 minute ago, ddhm said:

I totally agree , we just study the case of moral thoughts that we all have I think . 

Often very hard to judge how we'd feel in this scenario. For sure I wouldn't be happy with it.   If their relations are more open than mine, good luck to them.

14 minutes ago, ddhm said:

You present your points in a nice way and they make sense in a great way . It is too complicated already between N&M , even if Bogdan has accepted mostly because Nelly has persuaded him that it is only sex and no feelings ( that’s my opinion at least , although I believe Nelly likes Martina also a bit more except than sex and I believe Martina the same ) , maybe knowing the history of these two N&B and being married and not simply a couple , I have difficulties to accept things happening in presence of all three . If both men as you say had accepted also to watch or participate in this , I wouldn’t have any problem . Regarding the moment you say that Bogdan and Martina shared a moment , that was really nice and I agree , but , don’t you think if this was accepted as you say , they would kiss at plain sight during the party ,other times also when the others are present ? All I want to say is , that if it is accepted as you say , why we have never seen N&M kiss in “ public “ when others ( usually the girls ) are present rather than hiding or whenever the other girls seem to be in other rooms , they will try and make out ?  If it was ok , they wouldn’t care for anyone being  present , especially with Bogdan being absent . Anyway , maybe I am too ethical with this because marriage is involved , i don’t know . especially with Bogdan being absent . Anyway , maybe I am too ethical with this because marriage is involved , i don’t know . especially with Bogdan being absent . Anyway , maybe I am too ethical with this because marriage is involved , i don’t know . 

Edit ; I forgot to say that Nelly looked like she had some issues ( drag use perhaps ) as she was shaking repeatedly , moving up and down while laying at bed , I didn’t read any explanation on that . Martina was trying to comfort her . 

Nely didn't remember this morning anything about the last hour of the party, and Martina told her that she was still dancing to the music from time to time in bed.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, emnv said:

Nely didn't remember this morning anything about the last hour of the party, and Martina told her that she was still dancing to the music from time to time in bed.

She was then stoned , too much drugs i believe . 

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, ddhothot said:

Often very hard to judge how we'd feel in this scenario. For sure I wouldn't be happy with it.   If their relations are more open than mine, good luck to them.

😂🤣 exactly , good luck 😂🤣

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, ddhm said:

I totally agree , we just study the case of moral thoughts that we all have I think . 

I agree as well.  Due to social media they have ruined the possibility for a different life. While they are all okay with what they are doing now, it gives you a perspective of their moral and respect for others. Although, I heard mention of Martina being multi-lingual, will she get a good job with the past she has now.  

I just enjoyed watching the girls dance. They have some moves between them. 🙂 

On the cops calling incidence, why they don't just answer the door and take a bollocking I don't know. If they keep on hiding everytime they are called to that address eventually they'll bring a warrant and B4 will be in jeopardy.

2 minutes ago, isidore57 said:

Bogdan is gone, they will be able to give it to their heart's content.

Yep, As I mentioned "Its showtime"! Bogdan is gone. Which is what Martina was waiting for. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, HappyChappie said:

I just enjoyed watching the girls dance. They have some moves between them. 🙂 

On the cops calling incidence, why they don't just answer the door and take a bollocking I don't know. If they keep on hiding everytime they are called to that address eventually they'll bring a warrant and B4 will be in jeopardy.

I suppose if they answered the door there was a possibilty of them coming in and looking for certain substances. Bog semed to know what to do, like its happened to him before! What was hilarious was on the hall camera there were guests trying not to be seen and going down the staircase hugging the side wall. This was when there were lots of blue flashing lights outside.