B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #38 (April)

3 minutes ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

I do feel a little sorry for Megan, she does most of the cooking and work at the apartment.

No completely true. Holly does most of the deep cleaning. She cleaned the kitchen and some other places deeply this week. But now Gina seems to be doing that work, cleaning the mess from her party

1 minute ago, costa049 said:

No completely true. Holly does most of the deep cleaning. She cleaned the kitchen deeply this week

Yes Holly is a keeper.

I've said it before but I have to admire the stamina of these people! Don't they do hangovers There's Megs tucking into two eggs and stuff, and late into the early hours she was totally rat arsed. They prob sleep later but its still impressive. 😄

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, neil_r549 said:

I've said it before but I have to admire the stamina of these people! Don't they do hangovers There's Megs tucking into two eggs and stuff, and late into the early hours she was totally rat arsed. They prob sleep later but its still impressive. 😄

The advantage of being young.  I'd need a couple of days off work to handle a heavy drink party now

Edited by ddhothot
  • Like 2
  • Haha 2
  • Upvote 1

Masha wants to visit Martina's apartment this week.

Martina says that there is nothing interesting to see there, but Masha is curious and likes to compare what she has watched on the screen with the reality.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 4

6 minutes ago, emnv said:

Masha wants to visit Martina's apartment this week.

Martina says that there is nothing interesting to see there, but Masha is curious and likes to compare what she has watched on the screen with the reality.

Masha is like a mother on RLC

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1