B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #38 (April)

il y a 5 minutes, neil_r549 a dit :

Gardez à l'esprit les gens qu'il est parti pour un parce que son toast n'a pas été fait à son goût - que pouvez-vous dire à propos d'une telle merde?

C'est un fumiste, connard, et en plus fournisseur de drogues.

• Upvote 1

il y a 1 minute, isidore57 a dit :

C'est un fumiste, connard, et en plus fournisseur de drogues.

Il est déjà arrivé à ses fins, il joue le cajoleur maintenant, 

Quel usurpateur !   il n'y a que Gina qui peut le supporter 

• Sad 1
  • Upvote 1

45 minutes ago, emnv said:

Masha wants to visit Martina's apartment this week.

Martina says that there is nothing interesting to see there, but Masha is curious and likes to compare what she has watched on the screen with the reality.

Stalker 🤣

• Haha 3

41 minutes ago, isidore57 said:

Et tout à l'heure, ce sera réconciliation par un coup de bite et il va pouvoir rester dans le confort , Villa+ repas Gratuit + sexe 

Que demande le peuple !!!!

sans cautionner ce qu'il a pu faire, crois tu vraiment qu'il est le seul gagnant dans leur relation? 

Je suis presque certain que si Gina est encore présente au bout d'un an, c'est sûrement grâce au fait qu'elle a entamé une relation avec lui et le fait qu'il est indifférent de la présence des caméras, ça permet à RLC de garder de l'audience et à Gina de se faire des bonus sûrement très intéressant 

En dehors de cela, ils ont simplement une relation dysfonctionnelle, que l'on peut aussi comparer à toxique, comme des millions de couples à travers le globe  

-------------------------------------

without endorsing what he may have done, do you really think he's the only winner in their relationship?

I am almost certain that if Gina is still present after a year, it is surely thanks to the fact that she has started a relationship with him and the fact that he is indifferent to the presence of the cameras, it allows RLC to keep the audience and  Gina to get some very interesting bonuses

Apart from that, they simply have a dysfunctional relationship, which can also be compared to toxic, like millions of couples across the globe.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, moos54 said:

sans cautionner ce qu'il a pu faire, crois tu vraiment qu'il est le seul gagnant dans leur relation? 

Je suis presque certain que si Gina est encore présente au bout d'un an, c'est sûrement grâce au fait qu'elle a entamé une relation avec lui et le fait qu'il est indifférent de la présence des caméras, ça permet à RLC de garder de l'audience et a Gina de se faire des bonus sûrement très intéressant 

En dehors de cela, ils ont simplement une relation dysfonctionnelle, que l'on peut aussi comparer à toxique, comme des millions de couples à travers le globe  

without endorsing what he may have done, do you really think he's the only winner in their relationship?

I am almost certain that if Gina is still present after a year, it is surely thanks to the fact that she has started a relationship with him and the fact that he is indifferent to the presence of the cameras, it allows RLC to keep the audience and has Gina to get some very interesting bonuses

Apart from that, they simply have a dysfunctional relationship, which can also be compared to toxic, like millions of couples across the globe.

Old Curly top is an asshole and causes fights between them. You maybe be right it adds drama and views.

il y a 6 minutes, moos54 a dit :

Je suis presque certain que si Gina est encore présente au bout d'un an, c'est sûrement grâce au fait qu'elle a entamé une relation avec lui et le fait qu'il est indifférent de la présence des caméras, ça permet à RLC de garder de l'audience et a Gina de se faire des bonus sûrement très intéressant 

sans approuver ce qu'il a pu faire, pensez-vous vraiment qu'il est le seul gagnant de leur relation?

Je suis presque certain que si Gina est toujours présente au bout d'un an, c'est sûrement grâce au fait qu'elle a entamé une relation avec lui et au fait qu'il soit indifférent à la présence des caméras, cela permet à RLC de garder le public et a Gina pour obtenir des bonus très intéressants

En dehors de cela, ils ont simplement une relation dysfonctionnelle, qui peut également être comparée à toxique, comme des millions de couples à travers le monde.

Pas souvent d'accord avec toi mais là,  je le suis en plein, tous les deux trouvent beaucoup d'avantages dans cette relation

et tout ce que j'ai dit s'applique en copier collé à Gina, Hébergement gratuit depuis un an et rémunéré en plus . etc....

As I was away yesterday and I had to sleep at the hotel, I did not really pay attention to this party even if I noticed several things

First, I wonder why some girls come to this kind of party since they hardly participate to set the mood, especially when they are not the center of everyone's attention.
After some will say it's because they knew they should leave early 🤣

Second, every time there is a party in other apartments, Leora and Malia strangely lose their desire for a massage or a joint masturbation, yet they were together on Leora's bed like all the others  evenings when they are present in the apartment (increasingly rare 😁)
It's like if they know they can't be in topcam, then they don't even try to perform
I think we no longer needed proof that they have only been present for this kind of thing for a few months

Otherwise in view of the many comments, the party is a success at least for the forum 😁

• Like 6
  • Upvote 3

4 minutes ago, moos54 said:

As I was away yesterday and I had to sleep at the hotel, I did not really pay attention to this party even if I noticed several things

First, I wonder why some girls come to this kind of party since they hardly participate to set the mood, especially when they are not the center of everyone's attention.
After some will say it's because they knew they should leave early 🤣

Second, every time there is a party in other apartments, Leora and Malia strangely lose their desire for a massage or a joint masturbation, yet they were together on Leora's bed like all the others  evenings when they are present in the apartment (increasingly rare 😁)
It's like if they know they can't be in topcam, then they don't even try to perform
I think we no longer needed proof that they have only been present for this kind of thing for a few months

Otherwise in view of the many comments, the party is a success at least for the forum 😁

moos not used to you writing normal posts. I value your opinion and you hit the nail on the head with your post.

• Upvote 1