B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #38 (April)

1 minute ago, emnv said:

Gina was preparing brakfast for him, and the retarded guy treated her like shit because he wanted the bread toasted one side only.

The picture he has shown was Gina preparing yesterday a soup for him, he says her attitude was bad 🥴.

Now Gina has tried to hit him, and he has threatened to throw her off the balcony (he did the same the previous time).

he's a little guy.. i feel like she'd throw him off the balcony... she's a tall girl lol

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

Just now, neil_r549 said:

I'm really torn OT, I like Fulham and Newcastle. wouldn't want to see either go down.

Both teams are awful to watch with no creativity. I hate the way Mike Ashley runs Newcastle, but I'd prefer Fulham to stay up. After yesterday's result they are now doomed.

• Like 1

Just now, Ebonyvoyeur said:

What an asshole, I never saw that incident. I thought he was a cool guy.

Just now, exploreeq2 said:

he's a little guy.. i feel like she'd throw him off the balcony... she's a tall girl lol

good idea!! He's always like this with her - treats her like his servant. Male chauvanism dead? No way with guys like him around

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

il y a 1 minute, neil_r549 a dit :

bonne idée !! Il est toujours comme ça avec elle - la traite comme son serviteur. Le chauvanisme masculin est-il mort? Pas question avec des mecs comme lui

C'est un connard , il fait toutes 20 secondes semblant de partir mais il est là toujours et maintenant 

il recharge son portable , quel fumiste !!!!!!

à l’instant, isidore57 a dit :

C'est un connard, il fait toutes 20 secondes semblant de partir mais il est là toujours et maintenant 

il recharge son portable, quel fumiste !!!!!!

Et tout à l'heure, ce sera réconciliation par un coup de bite et il va pouvoir rester dans le confort , Villa+ repas Gratuit + sexe 

Que demande le peuple !!!!

1 minute ago, isidore57 said:

Et tout à l'heure, ce sera réconciliation par un coup de bite et il va pouvoir rester dans le confort , Villa+ repas Gratuit + sexe 

Que demande le peuple !!!!

Yep your right he's manipulative and gets his free room, food and sex as and when he wants.I really wish Gina would wake up but she won't - she thinks she's in love.One day......

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

I'm leaving you cannot stop me..oh wait my phones not charged, leaving in 15..

What a waste of space!

Whats next its raining i dont want to get my hair wet!

• Like 2