B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #38 (April)

1 hour ago, Mauri said:

Rettifica: Masha non ha in biglietto di ritorno, vorrebbe rimanere per un mese o forse di piu’, tutti dipende da cosa accade li...

I was about to make also a quick translation and that’s why I read previous comments , I also heard ( and please correct me if i am wrong ) , she will be making a video with Gina and that’s also what affects her return and she was explaining this to Martina in the kitchen and as you say , she has no return plane ticket yet . 

• Upvote 1

23 minutes ago, moos54 said:

As I was away yesterday and I had to sleep at the hotel, I did not really pay attention to this party even if I noticed several things

First, I wonder why some girls come to this kind of party since they hardly participate to set the mood, especially when they are not the center of everyone's attention.
After some will say it's because they knew they should leave early 🤣

Second, every time there is a party in other apartments, Leora and Malia strangely lose their desire for a massage or a joint masturbation, yet they were together on Leora's bed like all the others  evenings when they are present in the apartment (increasingly rare 😁)
It's like if they know they can't be in topcam, then they don't even try to perform
I think we no longer needed proof that they have only been present for this kind of thing for a few months

Otherwise in view of the many comments, the party is a success at least for the forum 😁

For what its worth, I enjoyed the party. It didn't meet the hopes of some who just want to see sex, sex and more sex. It was a funny evening in many way, the music was rubbish, but there was plenty to entertain.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, makkesto said:

So no sex or kissing last night? By the way, was Martina also there?

Nothing happened except some party kissing and boobs touching between Holly / Masha , Megan / Masha , Megan was one of the drunkest and Masha said today in the morning that Megan was the best ass in the party 😎

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 2

1 minute ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

One thing I need to acknowledge is Bogdan is a gentleman around all the women and appears to get on well with all of them. 

He respects everyone , still people here say so much negative about him . We say that they are jealous 😆because he manages to have all these women around him , he respects them and they respect him back equally ☺️

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 4

Just now, Aussie_oi_oi said:

One thing I need to acknowledge is Bogdan is a gentleman around all the women and appears to get on well with all of them. 

If you compare how he treats the women he lives with compared to Gina's boyfriend, it's worlds apart.

At one point last night there was a drunken hugging session between him an Megan, was great to see

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Stavo per fare anche una traduzione veloce ed è per questo che ho letto commenti precedenti, ho anche sentito (e per favore correggimi se sbaglio), farà un video con Gina e questo è anche ciò che influisce sul suo ritorno e lei stava spiegando questo a Martina in cucina e come dici tu non ha ancora il biglietto aereo di andata e ritorno. 

Esatto

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, ddhm said:

I was about to make also a quick translation and that’s why I read previous comments , I also heard ( and please correct me if i am wrong ) , she will be making a video with Gina and that’s also what affects her return and she was explaining this to Martina in the kitchen and as you say , she has no return plane ticket yet . 

cool, it's rather a good idea to advance her projects especially since Gina is rather talented in this area

• Like 1

1 minute ago, ddhm said:

He respects everyone , still people here say so much negative about him . We say that they are jealous 😆because he manages to have all these women around him , he respects them and they respect him back equally ☺️

The morning hugs and hugs when they meet are great examples.

Coronavirus has certainly extended people's stays in the apartment, going to be some very hard goodbyes when it all calms down.

• Sad 2