Masha - Home activities #11

Noldus

1 hour ago, rado07 said:

It's always nice to see guests
also "the crazy blonde girl"
She is a good friend of Babi's. but will she be invited again?
Their last visit sparked a lot of discussion and gave the weekend party a negative touch.
She's very emotional, especially with alcohol or whatever else she's been taking. Then there is her little boy who probably doesn't like to see her in this apartment. So at the moment there is a lot of potential for conflict. When things escalate, you need a strong hand to take care of it. I don't know if Babi can do it alone.
If things had gone better, their presence would certainly have been an advantage.

I was about to post if Babi is practicing to be in one of the vacant apartments, but looks like her boyfriend doesn't like this. Too bad, she and her other friend have a lot of potential. 

25 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

I was about to post if Babi is practicing to be in one of the vacant apartments, but looks like her boyfriend doesn't like this. Too bad, she and her other friend have a lot of potential. 

I don't know if we got along
We talked about the young blonde girl invited to the first party (on April 3rd)
but Babi (dark hair) certainly has the potential for her own apartment in Rome
Unfortunately, RLC has somehow not recognized it or has not yet recognized it

I think when Masha comes back from vacation, she needs a vacation from vacation first
a few days with Hedi
and now psychological care for the villa crew 👩‍⚕️
I don't know if she expected that
At home in Rome, however, things are going very well with Babi 🤔

10 minutes ago, moos54 said:

Same friend we saw at Barcelona with Babi

Yes .. Babi needs her own place , with so many friends / guests , it would be interesting to watch most of the times 

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 2

Cant wait for Masha return and house be interesting again,she had so many friends that could stayed this two weeks but the chosen one was the boring barca girl iuksss.Late bate shows after bate shows,if at least she was cute..but not even that.Stupid shows.

7 hours ago, ze81 said:

Ne peut pas attendre le retour masha et la maison être intéressant à nouveau, elle avait tellement d’amis qui pourraient rester ces deux semaines, mais l’élu était l’ennuyeux barca fille iuksss. Bate tardive montre après bate montre, si au moins elle était mignonne.. mais même pas ça. Des spectacles stupides.

tout a fait d accord avec vous  rlc que des spectacles sans interet stupide et incredibles, mais le pompom de l absurde en matiere de spectacle reviens aux deux filles leora et malia  j ai bien fait d annuler mon abonement  c est tout benef pour moi !! 

Edited by moos54
  • Thanks 1

16 hours ago, rado07 said:

I think when Masha comes back from vacation, she needs a vacation from vacation first
a few days with Hedi
and now psychological care for the villa crew 👩‍⚕️
I don't know if she expected that
At home in Rome, however, things are going very well with Babi 🤔

She will put some brain to all of them in the villa 😂 , she will talk them all , I don’t think anyone had the difficulties like she did last year . She’s also the oldest there ( alongside Nelly ) , I believe she will be fine to control the problems of the girls and calm them down