Masha - Home activities #11

Noldus

44 minutes ago, REESE said:

Is the darker colored cat missing?

cannot be seen, sleeps somewhere
But there are many places that you cannot see
"Fasol", that's the name of the black cat, is usually always in the tub with Masha, he probably misses Masha

• Like 1

Two girls who aren’t under RLC contract , residing temporarily (? ) in an apartment that lives one of the most popular RLC tenants in history and who currently is in another city , they occupy top cams on a Saturday night , I call this major success , well done Babi and Tanya . 

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Two girls who aren’t under RLC contract , residing temporarily (? ) in an apartment that lives one of the most popular RLC tenants in history and who currently is in another city , they occupy top cams on a Saturday night , I call this major success , well done Babi and Tanya . 

They should have their own apt

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Funny that after only a few days they are already infinitely more interesting than Leora and Malia have ever been. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 4