B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #39 (April)

ddhm said....

"I agree .. but as long as you are sincere to your partner , I think it is the best  to do . Secrets hurt always"

Being sincere to your partner does not mean holding back your past.  It's always better to come forward in the beginning than to have to explain later!!!  Example:  Maybe one day when you find a woman that you love and you think she's the cat's meow and can do no wrong in your eyes and you decide to bring her her to meet mom & dad and the next thing you know...dear old dad says, oh...I know you, weren't you the one on that website that used to do a lot of drugs and take it up the ass with multiple partners?  How would that make you feel DD?

You always mix and match your words....I think you just like hearing yourself talk!!

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

16 minutes ago, ed2 said:

You can't multipuote from locked topics. It is very frustrating sometimes. Especially now after the number of posts per topic was drastically reduced. You can often be too late to reply.

Correct Ed...I just tried it...🥴

6 minutes ago, LUCKY2962 said:

l'abjecte B ne se cache même plus et la gourdandine mouille à n'en plus finir spectacle pathétique, pendant que sa "meuf" agonize 

AGONISE

You took the words right out of my mouth there...😏

• Sad 1

Go to the Couch!  Last night Nelly and Martina were in bed together. At first it is a great place to be. Upon further observation....Martina is a mouth breather, heavy breathing noise! Nelly must have had dry mouth because she was constantly making lip smacking noises. Every few minutes, she also kept shaking her pelvis as if real horny. 

Yes , I do mind if they eat crackers in bed, OUT!

• Haha 1

I didn't see a lot of the party. Just a quick glimpse, now and then. I visit CC at the point when Nelly and Martina are lying bed.  It looked to me as if Nelly was up for some girl fun with Martina, with Bogdan located in the spare bed. Martina indicated, no....no. 

This is a different situation dynamic. Bogdan resolved/comfortable enough to sleep in the spare bed (same room), leaving the main bed for Nelly and Martina to sleep/ have girl fun in. Nelly, with freedom enough to sleep with Martina, while hubby occupies  the spare bed (same room). 

Bogdan is understanding of Nelly's sapphic interests, and is confident in their relationship to allow/tolerate/encourage her passionate/sexual flings. Same could be said for Alberto toward Martina.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 3

il y a une heure, LUCKY2962 a dit :

l'abjecte B ne se cache même plus et la gourdandine mouille à n'en plus finir spectacle pathétique, pendant que sa "meuf" agonize 

TOURMENTER

vu ta jalousie et ta mentalité de vieux t 'as pas du en faire mouiller beaucoup des filles 

• Sad 2

25 minutes ago, moreau said:

given your jealousy and your old-fashioned mentality, you shouldn't have made a lot of the girls wet 

you are wrong there. the girls in his loony bin can't get their hands off him. He has named them Holly#1, Holly#2, Holly#3 and etc... and he calls the doctors and nurses Bogdan#1, Bogdan#2,Bogdan#3, etc ... 🤣

• Haha 2
  • Sad 1

3 hours ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Well, before I could finish "GOV B4 2021 #38" it was closed for posting so I guess I will have to do a lot of copying and pasting if I have something to say.  so i will start with JenniferMom...

She said "It's obvious now that Bogdan fully knows and respects Nelly's adventurous relationship with Martina."

It doesn't matter what he knows or respects....it's fucking WRONG!!

And we were making so much progress together Mr. Fatboy.

We are not that far apart on the moral aspects of all of this.  But that is not why we are here, to pass moral judgement.  You remind me of these people I saw once when I went to the Indianapolis 500 ... carrying around these ginormous photos of bloody dead baby fetuses as part of their anti-abortion message.  You have a valid opinion just as these anti-abortion people do ... I'm just not sure the message needs to be paraded around at a race track (or here in your case).

I am not living up to any moral ideals by being here and neither are you.  We should start there.

My point was simply that some here felt Bogdan was either unaware of N&M or naive or showing patience.  It appears after last night that he is aware and accepting.  Honestly I don't get it fully but I am commenting on their BEHAVIOR and not on their moral decisions.

Sorry I made you sad today as I saw a half-dozen SAD FACES from you on my posts. 

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1