Martina and Alberto - home activities #16

Noldus

2 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Те лесно биха могли да се отърват от камерите и просто да скрият тази сексуална връзка, която имат, особено когато и двамата не са неженени. Правейки нещо толкова страстно и предлагайки пълна история от реалния живот, която монополите RLC да интересуват през последните 4-5 месеца, мисля, че затова заслужават уважението на зрителите. В RLC не се е случило нещо от реално значение, което да показва реалния живот, освен N&M и последните 1 месец приключения на Маша. Можем да се съгласим, че RLC е скучен в останалите случаи. 

Thats right DD!Very accurate observation and correct conclusion! Respect!

• Confused 1

6 minutes ago, philo said:

Голяма част от съчувствието към Богдан на този форум изглежда идва от хора, които имат много малко история за тези участници. Те говорят така, сякаш добре разбират последните няколко месеца, но не знаят нищо за последните няколко години, Нели е имала връзки с други жени от години, както преди, така и след сключването им на брак, за които Богдан знаеше и избра да игнорира. Той е считан за „невинен“ само защото повечето хора в този форум никога не са виждали веднъж, когато е съблазнил съпругата на друг мъж (Анабел) пред камерата.

Thats right!Very well!I confirm that it was so!

8 minutes ago, ddhm said:

They could easily fuck away from cameras and simply hide this sex relation they have , especially when they are both not single . Doing anything so passionate and offering a total real life story that monopoles RLC  interest the last 4-5 months , i think that this is why they deserve the respect from the viewers . It hasn’t been anything of real importance happening at RLC that indicates real life except N&M and the last 1 month adventures of Masha . We can agree that RLC has been boring at the rest of the occasions . 

Martina&Alberto were a very nice,normal beyavour couple for many years,they always diferent from most in site,most of times things felt genuine and their house looked like any other regular house..now Alberto goes out to ride bic while his "wife" stays home and fucks another person..honestly only a matter of time till Martina starts doing two hours bates..maybe some of those "threesomes" were her and him have sex and someone old the candle..fantastic right.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, redfan said:

Thats right DD!Very accurate observation and correct conclusion! Respect!

Masha returns soon and I don’t think that anyone else can be more fun to watch than her , ( the Barcelona tenants are too bored and tired after so many months and they offer nothing currently ) expecting her sex  partner be back and his ex , it can all lead to some really entertained moments in Rome . And maybe with Babi around and on cameras , even more fun expected 😎

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

23 minutes ago, JenniferMom said:

Are you sure DDHM that "everyone knows" this?   I am not so sure.  If you mean this is just an escape and they will return to Alberto and Bogdan for a long term relationship, I worry about that.  Yes this may be a dead end and not materialize into a long term relationship in and of itself ... but I continue to worry about their huge passion for each other and their lackluster passion for their men.  I do think Nelly is happier with Bogdan than Martina is with Alberto.  If Martina continues to have to masturbate herself to orgasm, that is simply not good.  But I suppose a lot of great relationships have lackluster sex ... and I do agree that Martina and Alberto seem VERY comfortable living together. 

I've moved beyond speculating the future and have learned to just enjoy the journey here.

you realize that' for ever' it is true that men don't have penetration  intercourse for hours ...  and it is simply not usual to maintain an erection for that long ..(ya sure some medications ? some good drunken pounding that amaze even us that we stayed hard so long, all night long boners ) but this is not new news ...

and women look like superstars because they just receive men's cock and when with women well they can  insert footlong cucumber and fingers and foreplay till they seem like sex stars ...( and yes this also the fun and foreplay men can also do during 'Love or sex making'  

...so to your point of Martina needing to masturbate herself to orgasm is simply not good   Actually this  is not a bad thing .... it is a mature, healthy thing .. Good, great LOVERS get the erection duration  part  and just love the affection, the passion the gooey fun that they have ....and master the art, the needs, of each other through fore and after play and just accept their overall relationship and the variations that come from erection performance and lovemaking pleasure , some even get turned on by the dude doing dishes after fucking ...  

that's the difference in perspective and maturity ... men have enough performance anxiety .. for ever ..the mature man and his partner should understand that and do all of the above things I wrote and can therefore have joy and meaning in their sex part of the 'Whole !!!' Relationship .. Martina and Al seem pretty advanced in their sexuality and relationship...  Nelly is more like an extension of the foreplay.... not that big a part of the whole relationship M&A have 

• Confused 1
  • Upvote 3

7 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Martina&Alberto were a very nice,normal beyavour couple for many years,they always difereng from most in site,most of times things felt genuine and their house looked like any other regular house..now Alberto goes out to ride bic while his "wife" stays home and fuck another person..honestly only a matter of time tilk Martina starts doing two hours bates..maybe some of those "threesomes" were her and him have sex and someone old the candle..fantastic right.

I will say that finally Martina went away of her hidden desires and she brought finally on cameras this side of her that it was always there but for a variety of reasons, was never revealed . I prefer a Martina like this than a woman who would have so many desires and wasn’t bringing them on cameras . If Alberto is angry , disappointed or he doesn’t approve , Martina hasn’t hided anything from him , he can show easily his disapproval and either tell her to stop or this is over, pack his things and go away . 

I think we need to see the reality FROM THE couple’s side and not the reality THAT WE would wish for the couple 

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, ddhm said:

I will say that finally Martina went away of her hidden desires and she brought finally on cameras this side of her that it was always there but for a variety of reasons, was never revealed . I prefer a Martina like this than a woman who would have so many desires and wasn’t bringing them on cameras . If Alberto is angry , disappointed or he doesn’t approve , Martina hasn’t hided anything from him , he can show easily his disapproval and either tell her to stop or this is over, pack his things and go away . 

I think we need to see the reality FROM THE couple’s side and not the reality THAT WE would wish for the couple 

Fine with that,we have diferent tastes in this regard.I always find the couple great because how much i identify with them and they werent doing crazy stuff,orgies,group massages and showers and stuff.She always bated undercover with some moments of nice view..that was great and so diferent in comparation with most of bunch..now is this thing..not even sure if they really still a couple or not..personaly i(and think anyone i know) would not leave and let my girlfriend,wife fuck another woman in our bed..with people watching in cams..i hope the its worth..cof.. for them😉.But just my view,your is totaly fine also,like many things in life is a matter of tastes.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

il y a 23 minutes, ddhm a dit :

They could easily fuck away from cameras and simply hide this sex relation they have , especially when they are both not single . Doing anything so passionate and offering a total real life story that monopoles RLC  interest the last 4-5 months , i think that this is why they deserve the respect from the viewers . It hasn’t been anything of real importance happening at RLC that indicates real life except N&M and the last 1 month adventures of Masha . We can agree that RLC has been boring at the rest of the occasions . 

That says it all😑

1 minute ago, ze81 said:

Fine with that,we have diferent tastes in this regard.I always find the couple great because how much i identify with them and they werent doing crazy stuff,orgies,group massages and showers and stuff.She always bated undercover with some moments of nice view..that was great and so diferent in comparation with most of bunch..now is this thing..not even sure if they really still a couple or not..personaly i(and think anyone i know) would not leave and let my girlfriend,wife fuck another woman in our bed..with people watching in cams..i hope the its worth..cof.. for them😉.But just my view,your is totaly fine also,like many things in life is a matter of tastes.

You know I always like to read your opinions and of course respect them , that’s the purpose of this forum ☺️ I will say as a last thing that in my opinion , after 10 years and  be so young like Martina is , I don’t find it strange that she is searching adventures like this one and in a way discovering much of her sexual pleasures . We see what happens , there’s genuine love between the couple but I don’t know if this kind of love it is the kind of love to see them live a whole life together . I consider them becoming just best soul mate friends in the long term rather than this relation ends getting married or anything similar ☺️ 

• Like 2

Bogdan was in bed watching Nelly put on her sexy under ware as she was preparing to visit Martina today. In response to a question from Bogdan, Nelly responded and appeared to tell him where she was going but referred to Martina as "Christina". I wonder if any native speakers heard that and can tell us more?