Martina and Alberto - home activities #16

Noldus

J'espère que Martina a changé les draps du lit avant de partir sinon Alberto aura l'odeur de Nelly au moment de se coucher 🤢à moins qu'il ne dorme sur le canapé.

I hope Martina has changed the sheets on the bed before leaving or else Alberto will smell Nelly when it comes to bed 🤢unless he is sleeping on the sofa. 

1 hour ago, ddhm said:

I totally agree .. it is their story and they don’t care for the cameras at all when they are together 😇

and u guys or paesan should understand nelly as manager have the right to decide which pussy she want to eat and poor martina u have been chosen

21 minutes ago, Nenemoh7 said:

and u guys or paesan should understand nelly as manager have the right to decide which pussy she want to eat and poor martina u have been chosen

This comment  actually “ hides “ lots of truth 😉

il y a 27 minutes, scoutouyoufe a dit :

I hope Martina changed the sheets on the bed before leaving or else Alberto will smell Nelly when it comes to bed 🤢 unless he sleeps on the sofa.

I hope Martina has changed the sheets on the bed before leaving or else Alberto will smell Nelly when it comes to bed 🤢unless he is sleeping on the sofa. 

pussy and ass isn't a great combination is it:cry:, he need not worry he spends most his time on the sofa anyway.

39 minutes ago, nonmaisalloquoi said:

quel beau couple c'est frais c'est pétillant ca change leora et malia dont l histoire bégaie chaque jour

en même temps je ne vois pas pourquoi vouloir faire une comparaison avec Leora et Malia vue qu'elles ne vivent pas du tout la même histoire 

c'est comme si tu voulais comparer le football avec le Rugby alors que ce sont deux sports complétement différent 😁

• Like 1

4 hours ago, scoutouyoufe said:

Évidemment Nelly et Martina s'arrange toujours pour le faire quand Alberto n'est pas là je pense qu'il n'est pas dupe 😒

Obviously Nelly and Martina always manage to do it when Alberto is not there I think he is not fooled 😒

Alberto may look stupid most times but he knows what's going on. :biggrin:

• Upvote 3

3 hours ago, JenniferMom said:

So many great comments about today's treat that we received from Nelly and Martina.  I really don't disagree with any of them; however, I will choose my friend Mark's comment to start.

Yes I get it about men.  I realize that sustaining an erection is a challenge and men cum pretty much once maybe twice if you win the lottery that day ... etc., etc.

But don't you see a difference in passion between Alberto and Nelly compared to, perhaps ... Masha and her new boyfriend?  Or Claire & Carlos?  And even it seems that Anthony is like a puppy dog always wanting more than Lorraine wants to give.   A man doesn't have to sustain an erection for 2 hours to have a passionate session like Martina and Nelly.  Use your hands, your mouth, even kissing kissing kissing.  Anyway, enough of this ... I get that they are an established couple and the sex can get stale and that doesn't mean anything is wrong.  I simply am saying that I don't think Martina is being satisfied by Alberto and I wonder how this will play out.  She can accept it ... because Alberto has so many other things to offer like bike riding and playing video games (ok could not resist the sarcasm) ... or it could lead to something that affects their relationship.  And of course an established couple won't go at it like Masha/boyfriend EVERY time.  I'm in month 3 and have not seen any real passion from Alberto and the frequency with which Martina has to bring herself to orgasm is increasing.  What I can attest to is that women don't want their man to take them for granted.  Or their female lover too for that matter.  No one wants that, right?

Anyway ... like I said ... who knows and I'm trying to stop pontificating and enjoy the journey (but the pontificating is a lot of fun with you guys).  I adore Martina and I am concerned for her.  That's all.   And for the record, I bash Alberto a lot because he is not tending to the one I love here the most ... but he does seem to be a decent enough man and as someone who has never had a husband, I understand the need for stable relationship like they have.   Like has been said, a lot of women will trade the great sex for all the other benefits of a great man.  But is Martina trading in the great sex or finding it elsewhere and what will be the impact of that (if any).

a lot of men will trade lack of sex and passion from women to have a good 'relationship'.....  you know how this works people are all the same... some males are one way and some women are the same with same issues...

I honestly don't see Martina as 'all that' and a bag of chips in the lover dept.  and putting out her share of the foreplay 'passion' with Al...  pretty pedestrian and going thru the motions .... it's ok but where is that kissing you repeat about ...  so again, they get it as any established relationship does ... no abuse they get their rocks off... no big woop.... give Nel & Martina 6 -9 years of finger pounding passion and see what comments ( of how unhappy and unfulfilled they have become and OMG the cucumber budget rivals Radi's Tomato costs ) ) see what comments  we make when some new flame comes around ... (off topic my experience with lesbians (because I am one  ) is they tend to be crazy relationship oriented and massive insecurities and territorial !!  when new flames come around....  unlike our secure men here in this RLC shit show ....  

and a personal side note one time in my travels I met a hot, young, polish woman where we started into kissing and touching but realized our circumstances would not allow fucking .... we kissed passionately all night long  touching (no cunnilingus, no insertion) and the affection that gave to our love making ...I view that to be one of my top sexual, love making experiences . 

4 minutes ago, Mark Thompson said:

a lot of men will trade lack of sex and passion from women to have a good 'relationship'.....  you know how this works people are all the same... some males are one way and some women are the same with same issues...

I honestly don't see Martina as 'all that' and a bag of chips in the lover dept.  and putting out her share of the foreplay 'passion' with Al...  pretty pedestrian and going thru the motions .... it's ok but where is that kissing you repeat about ...  so again, they get it as any established relationship does ... no abuse they get their rocks off... no big woop.... give Nel & Martina 6 -9 years of finger pounding passion and see what comments ( of how unhappy and unfulfilled they have become and OMG the cucumber budget rivals Radi's Tomato costs ) ) see what comments  we make when some new flame comes around ... (off topic my experience with lesbians (because I am one  ) is they tend to be crazy relationship oriented and massive insecurities and territorial !!  when new flames come around....  unlike our secure men here in this RLC shit show ....  

and a personal side note one time in my travels I met a hot, young, polish woman where we started into kissing and touching but realized our circumstances would not allow fucking .... we kissed passionately all night long  touching (no cunnilingus, no insertion) and the affection that gave to our love making ...I view that to be one of my top sexual, love making experiences . 

Well said 😇