Martina and Alberto - home activities #16

Noldus

I normally watch a scene more than once before i comment but in this case I want to ask if anyone saw Nelly work up to three fingers in Martina? It appeared to me that perhaps Nelly is preparing Martina for a possible "fisting" sometime in the future? (Once I rewatch the replay my opinion may change but that's what I thought in the moment.)

lol, sure is a lot of hoopla over two women having fun with each other and the guys are cool about it

but all this deep and I mean deep speculation that has been going on for some time is eh entertaining.

I think the (neilson ) ratings with this coupling is A

😍

36 minutes ago, philo said:

Богдан беше в леглото и гледаше Нели да си слага секси под посуда, докато се готвеше да посети Мартина днес. В отговор на въпрос на Богдан, Нели отговори и се появи, за да му каже къде отива, но посочи Мартина като "Кристина". Чудя се дали някой местен говорител е чул това и може ли да ни каже повече?  

Maybe that's Martina's real name!😉

1 hour ago, ze81 said:

Martina&Alberto were a very nice,normal beyavour couple for many years,they always diferent from most in site,most of times things felt genuine and their house looked like any other regular house..now Alberto goes out to ride bic while his "wife" stays home and fucks another person..honestly only a matter of time till Martina starts doing two hours bates..maybe some of those "threesomes" were her and him have sex and someone old the candle..fantastic right.

In the end, it didn't really change in Martina and Alberto's relationship because before it was he who stayed at home while Martina was outside and she had a relationship like the one she is currently experiencing with Nelly.
The only difference is that this time, Martina allows us to see this relationship, I think that the fact that Nelly is also part of this project allowed the girls not to be afraid to show this relationship.
They have already had dates outside the cameras and we know that it was not just to drink a coffee ^^
So we can conclude that it is a true relationship and that it is not fictional for only the cameras

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Mark Thompson said:

you realize that' for ever' it is true that men don't have penetration  intercourse for hours ...  and it is simply not usual to maintain an erection for that long ..(ya sure some medications ? some good drunken pounding that amaze even us that we stayed hard so long, all night long boners ) but this is not new news ..

So many great comments about today's treat that we received from Nelly and Martina.  I really don't disagree with any of them; however, I will choose my friend Mark's comment to start.

Yes I get it about men.  I realize that sustaining an erection is a challenge and men cum pretty much once maybe twice if you win the lottery that day ... etc., etc.

But don't you see a difference in passion between Alberto and Nelly compared to, perhaps ... Masha and her new boyfriend?  Or Claire & Carlos?  And even it seems that Anthony is like a puppy dog always wanting more than Lorraine wants to give.   A man doesn't have to sustain an erection for 2 hours to have a passionate session like Martina and Nelly.  Use your hands, your mouth, even kissing kissing kissing.  Anyway, enough of this ... I get that they are an established couple and the sex can get stale and that doesn't mean anything is wrong.  I simply am saying that I don't think Martina is being satisfied by Alberto and I wonder how this will play out.  She can accept it ... because Alberto has so many other things to offer like bike riding and playing video games (ok could not resist the sarcasm) ... or it could lead to something that affects their relationship.  And of course an established couple won't go at it like Masha/boyfriend EVERY time.  I'm in month 3 and have not seen any real passion from Alberto and the frequency with which Martina has to bring herself to orgasm is increasing.  What I can attest to is that women don't want their man to take them for granted.  Or their female lover too for that matter.  No one wants that, right?

Anyway ... like I said ... who knows and I'm trying to stop pontificating and enjoy the journey (but the pontificating is a lot of fun with you guys).  I adore Martina and I am concerned for her.  That's all.   And for the record, I bash Alberto a lot because he is not tending to the one I love here the most ... but he does seem to be a decent enough man and as someone who has never had a husband, I understand the need for stable relationship like they have.   Like has been said, a lot of women will trade the great sex for all the other benefits of a great man.  But is Martina trading in the great sex or finding it elsewhere and what will be the impact of that (if any).

• Like 5

16 minutes ago, moos54 said:

In the end, it didn't really change in Martina and Alberto's relationship because before it was he who stayed at home while Martina was outside and she had a relationship like the one she is currently experiencing with Nelly.
The only difference is that this time, Martina allows us to see this relationship, I think that the fact that Nelly is also part of this project allowed the girls not to be afraid to show this relationship.
They have already had dates outside the cameras and we know that it was not just to drink a coffee ^^
So we can conclude that it is a true relationship and that it is not fictional for only the cameras

When they were “ hiding “ in the kitchen in the villa or in the garage sometimes , it was also complains . Now that they do whenever anything on cameras , there are still complains . Go figure out what people want to watch ... 🤷‍♂️

• Haha 2

4 minutes ago, JenniferMom said:

So many great comments about today's treat that we received from Nelly and Martina.  I really don't disagree with any of them; however, I will choose my friend Mark's comment to start.

Yes I get it about men.  I realize that sustaining an erection is a challenge and men cum pretty much once maybe twice if you win the lottery that day ... etc., etc.

But don't you see a difference in passion between Alberto and Nelly compared to, perhaps ... Masha and her new boyfriend?  Or Claire & Carlos?  And even it seems that Anthony is like a puppy dog always wanting more than Lorraine wants to give.   A man doesn't have to sustain an erection for 2 hours to have a passionate session like Martina and Nelly.  Use your hands, your mouth, even kissing kissing kissing.  Anyway, enough of this ... I get that they are an established couple and the sex can get stale and that doesn't mean anything is wrong.  I simply am saying that I don't think Martina is being satisfied by Alberto and I wonder how this will play out.  She can accept it ... because Alberto has so many other things to offer like bike riding and playing video games (ok could not resist the sarcasm) ... or it could lead to something that affects their relationship.  And of course an established couple won't go at it like Masha/boyfriend EVERY time.  I'm in month 3 and have not seen any real passion from Alberto and the frequency with which Martina has to bring herself to orgasm is increasing.  What I can attest to is that women don't want their man to take them for granted.  Or their female lover too for that matter.  No one wants that, right?

Anyway ... like I said ... who knows and I'm trying to stop pontificating and enjoy the journey (but the pontificating is a lot of fun with you guys).  I adore Martina and I am concerned for her.  That's all.   And for the record, I bash Alberto a lot because he is not tending to the one I love here the most ... but he does seem to be a decent enough man and as someone who has never had a husband, I understand the need for stable relationship like they have.   Like has been said, a lot of women will trade the great sex for all the other benefits of a great man.  But is Martina trading in the great sex or finding it elsewhere and what will be the impact of that (if any).

Wait to see if Paul ( Leora’s current or ex BF , we don’t know ) visits her in Prague to see what means to have for many years a BF .. that’s all I can tell 😁

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1

2 minutes ago, ddhm said:

When they were “ hiding “ in the kitchen in the villa or in the garage sometimes , it was also complains . Now that they do whenever anything on cameras , there are still complains . Go figure out what people want to watch ... 🤷‍♂️

Yeah I feel like complaining has become an international sport now, yet I thought it was just a French sport 🤣
Anyway, I think the girls really don't care what we think of their story, they just do what they want to do
Sometimes it's Martina's, sometimes it's Nelly's and sometimes it will be outside the two apartments
and it will last as long as it lasts 😁

• Upvote 5

1 minute ago, moos54 said:

Yeah I feel like complaining has become an international sport now, yet I thought it was just a French sport 🤣
Anyway, I think the girls really don't care what we think of their story, they just do what they want to do
Sometimes it's Martina's, sometimes it's Nelly's and sometimes it will be outside the two apartments
and it will last as long as it lasts 😁

I totally agree .. it is their story and they don’t care for the cameras at all when they are together 😇

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Wow, many people having different opinions and not thinking in lock step.  How novel.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1